When Grandpa Looks After You

Quick Note
There are some pro heroes instead of parents as we haven't met the parents of some characters!
^-^

❤️ TodoDeku 💚

Babysitter : Enji Todoroki/Endeavor

Humming to himself, Enji sits at his desk in his home office looking over documents related to the recent arrests that he's aided in. The larger male stapling pictures full of evidence to the correct case file to help the police get a solid case against villains. The red haired male smiling to himself as he sets them on a pile and takes a deep breath, taking off his reading glasses to rub the bridge of his nose. An audible groan leaving his lips as his eyes focus on the large pile he still had to go through, his eyebrow twitching.

Why was he a hero again?...

Before he could grab the next case file, the sound of feet pattering against the tatami sheets fills the air making Enji look up from his desk with a chuckle. His turquoise eyes landing on the little form at the doorway who's shyly poking her head into the room with a little giggle. Her big (e/c) eyes twinkling with curiosity.

"You finished your movie, little one?" Enji asks with a small chuckle, pushing himself from the desk and walking around the desk to catch the girl darting toward him and jumping into his arms, "Come to annoy me, huh?"

"No, movie got boring," (Y/n) says snuggling into him with a giggle, the girl playing with his tie as he kisses her forehead and smiles, "I'm bored, papa! I'm gonna die of boredom!"

"Well that is quite impossible, little one," Enji says with a chuckle as he leaves the office with her in his arms heads back to the living room where the tv was playing Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, "Snow White not good enough for you darling?"

"It is but I don't wanna watch it," (Y/n) says giggling as Enji rolls his eyes with a chuckle and sits down on the couch with hum and grabs the remote to change the movie, "When will you finish your work?"

"I'll take a break, the work can wait," he says with a chuckle as he exits the movie and scrolls through the movies on Disney Plus, something he bought just for his granddaughter, "What movie shall we watch then, little one?"

"Hmm..." (Y/n) hums tilting her head as she looks around with a bored pout, her eyes looking around the living room and scanning for something, "Can we... watch... Inside Out?"

"That's a tear - fest darling, your Auntie Fuyumi and I watched it and we had to get the tissues," Enji said with a chuckle, "And Uncle Natsuo and I watched the Good Dinosaur and I've never seen your uncle cry so much over a child's movie.... are you even listening to me?"

Enji arches a brow toward his granddaughter who's now decided to wander the living room instead of sitting his lap. The little girl stopping at a cabinet to look inside, assessing the pictures with a small hum.

"What have you found?" Enji asks leaning into the couch as he turns on The Princess and the Frog instead and looks toward his granddaughter, "What is it?"

"Is that daddy?" (Y/n) asks pointing toward a photo, looking toward Enji who walks over to have a look, the male chuckling gently at the sight of it, "What is it?"

"It was your father on his first day at U.A.," he explains with a smile, a small hint of pride in his voice, "Wasn't particularly happy that I wanted a picture, that's why he's scowling at the camera,"