First Day of UA

❤️ TodoDeku 💚

(Y/n) didn't expect to open her eyes and find her parents; her grandparents, her uncles and her aunt in her bedroom when she woke up in the morning. Her eyes almost bulged out of their sockets at the sight of all of them smiling happily and excitedly waiting for her to wake up to wish her well on her first day of going to the prestigious hero school in all of Japan. A small giggle leaves her lips as she sits up on her bed and watches as they all cheer and blow party poppers across the room to scatter confetti across her bed.

She can think of worse ways to be woken up so she isn't too worried about this.

Stretching her arms over her head, she watches as Inko and Izuku hold out a tray full of her favourite breakfast: homemade waffles with syrup and blueberries. Her heart swell with utter joy as she sits up and lets her mother set the breakfast down into her lap before kissing her cheek and sitting beside her. As she delves into her breakfast, Shoto pulls out her uniform while Toya grabs her hero action figures and arches a brow.

With today being (Y/n)'s first day of school, no relative wanted to miss the morning that would be sending her off to the school that will change her life forever. Fuyumi and Inko and Rei wanted to take pictures for their multiple scrapbooks. Enji wanted to watch her get ready and see her off. Shoto and Izuku were just more than excited to accommodate everyone.

This is a huge deal!

While she eats her food, Inko brushes her hair out. The green haired woman making sure that all the knots have been brushed out and that her granddaughter will look the best. Meanwhile, Izuku chooses what perfume his daughter will wear for the day. With his daughter about to endure a day as exciting as going to U.A, you bet she's going to be treated like a princess!

"Excited, sweetie?" Inko asks she braids one side of her granddaughters hair while Rei braids the other side, "You're going to go to U.A!"

"Following in grandpas, daddy's and mama's footsteps," Rei coos, giggling as (Y/n) playfully rolls her eyes and finishes up her lunch, "Be a big strong hero,"

"Well of course, I'm gonna be number one," (Y/n) chirps as they tie off her braids and kiss her cheeks to let her know they've finished before standing up and heading into the hallway, "Now go downstairs, I need to get ready,"

"Okay, use the perfume I put on the side for you! It's your favourite! And don't forget to clean your teeth and —"

"Bye!" (Y/n) cuts off her mother and slams the door shut with a small breath of relief before grabbing her U.A uniform. After spraying herself with deodorant, she slides into her uniform and makes sure it's perfectly fitted, "There we go,"

After brushing her teeth and spraying herself with her favourite perfume (not the one that Izuku picked out), (Y/n) grabs her school bag from the foot of her bed and heads out of her bedroom. The girl almost squealing with laughter when she finds her family all in the living room patiently waiting for her arrival. Well, somewhat patiently. Toya had decided to steal Mighty from his pen and is now tormenting Shoto with the rabbit. Natsuo is stuffing his face full of food that Izuku had left out for everyone (what can he say, he likes his food).

However, as soon as she reaches the bottom, the whole family stops what they're doing and immediately turn their attention to her. Inko immediately bursts into tears making Izuku follow suit. The two of them whining and blubbering like maniacs while (Y/n) rubs the back of her neck nervously. The last thing she needs is her mother and grandmother blubbering and crying.