Nk says "Khushiji how are you? Hope you're doing well."

Khushi nods and goes away to her room. Arnav and khushi both freshen up.

Nani says to Anjali "Bitiya I think nothing has changed na? I don't think why our plan didn't work out. They seem to be same."

Anjali says "yes Naaniji... I think Chote and Khushi are like this. It's just that we need to acccept the fact."

Nani continues saying " How can we leave them like this..I'll have to talk about this to Khushi Bitiya.."

They come downstairs and eat their breakfast. Khushi doesn't talk with Arnav and neither does he. 

In the dinning room everyone is eating and Nk asks "Khushiji what did you bring me from Gupta's house."

She answers " It's in the kitchen. I had brought Besan ladoo, jelabi, Halwa, some snacks..and "

Nk had now covered 3/4th to the Kitchen" He shouts from there "hmm yummy Khushiji Everything is Awesome.."

Anjali says " Nk bring it here." Nk brings it and distributes it to everyone..

Mami snorts and says "Hmm.. not as expected..,Jelabi is too sweet and.."

Nani says "And you are too sour.."

Anjali and everyone giggle.

One day, two posts arrive one for Khushi and the other for Payal.

Mami scowls seeing it and says "Hello hi bye bye its just two months and see now posts arrive at your name." 

Mami adds "when I was new. I had got letter of my name only after 5 - 6 years."

Nani says "because nobody in your family was educated at time to write letter and the first letter you received was your pregnancy report."

Mami says "Sasuma you are always like this only...!you always taunt me..hmmm!" She snorts and then goes away.

Payal and Khushi see the invitation card of their friend's marriage. One was written as Mrs Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada and family and the other was written as Mrs Payal singh Raizada and family. Khushi goes to her room worried and places the card on the table. Arnav comes from the poolside talking to his fried. He disconnects the phone and sees the invitation.

Arnav takes the invitation and says " hmm okay you can go there "

Khushi retorts saying "But I didn't ask your permission.. I can go without your consent too. It's written to Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada. So..."

Arnav pulls her to his chest and says "but Singh Raizada is from my name right?? So.."

Khushi says " So what? Aah!! You are misbehaving with me Mr. Raizada. Leave me"

Arnav says "You want to know what is the meaning of misbehave??"

He pushes her on top of the bed. He comes on top of her and breathes heavily.. Khushi feels uncomfortable tears starts falling from her eyes. Arnav senses this and backs off. He feels really uncomfortable if Khushi cries. There is something in this girl which made his existence valid. He didn't know why he feels that the world had stopped for him when he sees Khushi with tears. He goes away from that place. Khushi weeps thinking about he life...

In dining room,

Everyone is eating. Payal signals Khushi to ask something.

Khushi says " Naniji I and jiji are going to a friend's marriage Day after tomorrow. So can we go?"