Chapter 1 || His Brother, Jimin

It was after noon and Jungkook was sitting in his luxurious study room with a glass of red wine in his hand.

He was thinking about something when someone knocked at the door.

"Come in" He said in a husky voice. The person entered the room and stood few steps towards Jungkook.

"So, any news?" Jungkook asked while shaking his wine glass a little.

"No, not yet. He really have strong connection. That fucker...but I am sure he is still somewhere in South Korea" the other person said.

"Its okay, Taehyung. Now go, rest for some time. You did alot of work today" Jungkook said while looking at the person standing infront of him, Taehyung.

"Okay, but I won't stop until we found that fucker" Taehyung said while gritting his teeth as anger was flooding inside his eyes.

And jungkook just nodded towards him.

~

"Eommaaa" jimin whined while calling his mother.

"Yes honey" His mother said, softly looking in jimin's eyes.

"Eommaaa...you said that i can go to taetae when I will finish my studies. Now i have finished them and also I have become a big boy. Eommaaa pleaseee...I want to go to taetae"

"okay, I know you dont not like me and appa thats why you are trying to leave us so soon" Mrs. Kim faked a sad face, which resulted in letting a gasp out of jimin's mouth.

"No, eomma. I love you and appa too. Its just Minnie wants to see taetae, it's been a full year till I have seen taetae. Eomma pleaseeee" Jimin again whined, now showing his puppy eyes.

"Okay, you can go" His mom said as she smiled at him.

"Really?" Jimin asked with a happy face.

"Yes honey" Mrs. Kim assured him and patted his head.

Jimin stood from his bed and started jumping like a little baby.

"Yay! Yay! Thank you eomma! I love you!" Jimin said and hugged his mother.

But either way, if he showed his puppy eyes or not. His mother would still have sent him to taetae because she know jimin loves taetae so much to be kept apart.

~

"Taetae!!" Jimin shouted when he saw Taehyung waiting for him at the airport.

He just got off the plane and now he is clinging to his brother who don't even mind it.

Taehyung held jimin's bag and suitcase for him in one hand and other was holding jimin's hand, who was telling him stories about his high school.

~

They have reached Taehyung's apartment and now getting ready to see a movie while cuddling, which was jimin's idea.

Its common for them because they do it every year since they met each other. Well except the last one because Taehyung went to Seoul leaving behind jimin, who was still in Daegu.

Taehyung still remember that day, when he was leaving for seoul.

~

"Taetae!" Said a crying jimin who had puffy eyes because of how much he cried last night.

Taehyung cuddled him to sleep last night but he was still sniffing in his sleep.

"Taetae *sob* why are you leaving me *sob* ?" Jimin said while wiping tears in his one eye like a little baby. They were at the airport, saying goodbye to Taehyung.