First time: Shoto Todoroki (Bnha)

Requested by PaxtonCK

Warning lemon aka sex 
Edit: forgot to put the warning in my bad

Is supposed to be the follow up to heavyset but it doesn't require you to read that one to understand what's going on.
————————————————————————
(Y/N)'s POV

"You ready?" I asked Shoto as I put the last of our things in the car. He gave me a nod before walking over to the passenger side and getting in. Me and Shoto were on a Holiday vacation as a form of break from our normal hero lives. We were headed to see some hero friends for a party and then stay the night at B&B I rented and just have fun with Sho. I pulled out of the driveway and began our trip.

——————————time skip———————

We were finally pulling into the B&B and as I parked I noticed Shoto was fast asleep. I got out and began to carry in our luggage trying my best to not wake Shoto. I got done pretty quickly and walked back out to get Shoto, I carefully picked him up and closed the car door. He seemed tense but relaxed and snuggled into my chest making me chuckle. I carried him inside and set him on the bed but Shoto wouldn't let go. I looked at the time and decided a small nap and cuddle session wouldn't hurt. We have plenty of time before the party. I somehow managed to pull off both of our shoes and pulled him close before drifting off.

———————time skip————————

I woke up to my phone's alarm and noticed Shoto was also awoken by the noise. "Mhm where are we?" Sho asked, slightly muffled by my chest. "We're at the B&B I brought you in." He seemed upset at my answer. "You could have woken me up, I would've helped." I chuckled at his response. "Don't worry about it, it wasn't heavy." He still seemed slightly upset but I didn't really give him time to think as I got up and started to get ready for the party. He joined me and began to get ready. After getting dressed and grabbing a cooler full of drinks we headed off to the party. The trip was short but the city was very nice to look at. We parked out front of the house and walked up to the door. Shoto knocked and we were greeted by the house owners. Jiro and Momo, two friends from UA, we had some small talk as we made our way in with me almost nailing my head into the door frame. Damn I need to stop growing. As we made our way in we took off our shoes and I dropped off the cooler by the kitchen. Me and Sho the made our way the the living room were a lot of old friend sat drinking and chatting. Our presents were quickly noticed by a very pink girl. "(Y/N)! Did you get even bigger!" Mina yelled as she ran over. I chuckled as she pouted in front of me. "It's not fair, I can barely even reach your shoulders!" She said frustrated but then looked over at Shoto. "You got a real steal Sho, makes me jealous." Shoto just blushed and waved here off. We were then swarmed by our friends. I was pulled over by Eijiro and we talked mainly about how he was and about Fatgum, who scouted both of us when we were at UA. It was nice to meet up with Eijiro, especially considering I used to work with the guy. The party continued with both of us being brought over and sat down.

The rest of the night went by in a blur, probably because of the amount of fun I was having.... or the alcohol. Either way I was enjoying myself and so was Sho. I cut myself pretty quickly and started to sober up before we left knowing Sho was a light weight so I would probably have to drive. I turned out to be right and walked Sho out of the party and drove back to the B&B. We made our way in and I sat Shoto on the bed. I was about to go and get some food but Sho grabbed me and pulled me in.

"(Y/N) I wanna do it tonight." I sighed this had been a thing with our relationship for a while. Me and Shoto had never had sex before. Mainly because he was stupidly innocent to that stuff when we were younger and still nowadays is pretty new to the topic. But he wanted to try it, I understood why he wanted to but I never wanted to take advantage of that and said that it would be better to just let it happen naturally. I might have been the lingering alcohol or just me finally being ready but I decided tonight's the night.

I nodded and began to strip down, Shoto following my lead. Once we were naked he pulled me close, kissing me and tangling his hands in my hair. I held him by his waist and continued to kiss him. We eventually pulled away and he leaned back on the bed tracing his hands across my body making me shiver. He then pulled a box out of his bag and opened it. "You brought condoms?! Did you plan this?!" Instead of answering me he kissed me again as he started stroking me and continued to trace my chest. My groans filled the air as he pulled back from the kiss. "Damn Sho ugh your good." Seeming empowered by my comment Shoto then moved back up and laid me back on the bed. He climbed onto me and continued stroking me, faster than before. My groans continued before being muffled by a sweet kiss. Seeming satisfied Sho pulled the condom out and put it on my now hard length. He then pulled out some lube from his bag and started to stroke me again. With my dick now lubed up I grab the bottle and lay Sho on his back, lifting up his legs and spreading them. I poured some lube on my fingers and began to stretch him out. His small moans and whimpers filled the air as he stared to rock his hips back onto my hand.

"You doing great Sho just a little more before the real thing." His body twitched at my words but he continued. Eventually I pulled my fingers out and began to press into him. I looked down at him, his beautiful eyes staring right back at me. It felt as if it was just me and him, nothing else mattered but us. I continued to push in but felt him tense. "You're doing great, just a little more and it will start to feel great." He relaxed at my words and I continued. I finally bottomed out and began small steady thrust. We both moaned and groaned as we slowly picked up pace. I continued to compliment Shoto as we continued with him seemingly turned on by my praise. Shoto then suggested he take control. I laid back as he began to ride me. He lowered himself on my length while we made eye contact. When he reached the bottom I leaned up and kissed him, grabbing both his hand and intertwining our fingers. Laying back I watched as he began bouncing and picking up speed.

"Look at me Sho". He seemed surprised by my sudden request but obliged. We continued making eye contact as he bounced picking up the pace. "You're doing great, just keep looking at me and you'll get there~" He looked entranced by my voice and locked on me. "You're getting closer~ just a little further." His bouncing sped up as I felt a knot well up in my stomach. "Almost there~ kept going~." He began to lose control and succumb to the pleasure as he burst over my chest with me shooting inside him. I grabbed his dick and stroked him as he continued to slowly bounce. " there you go~ let it all out." I leaned up and kissed him. "You did great~." He fell on me overwhelmed by the pleasure and passed out in my arms. I pulled out and threw away the condom, then began cleaning up the cum on my chest before hoping back in bed and snuggled up with Shoto. He seemed to be out of his state now. "Was it good?" I ask gently curious

"Great" was what I got. I smirked and pulled him close while drifting off.

————————————————————————
Took me longer than I thought it would mainly because I've been dealing with some personal shit but it's all settled and now I have some free time so I hopefully will have another one of these out soon. But enough about me I hope you all enjoyed and hope to see you beautiful people soon.