Milk: Tobio Kageyama (Haikyuu)

(Y/N)'s POV

I rushed out of my classroom the second I got the text from Suga saying Tobio was missing. I wiped my phone out and started rapidly texting him.

(Y/N):Tobio where are you?

(Y/N): Please tell me

(Y/N): I know your reading these Tobio

(Y/N): Come on your scaring me Tobio

Tobio: Our sanctuary

The fuck is he talking about? Our sanctuary? Where would that be and why is it our sanctuary, why would it be special to me. Then it hit me.

——————-flashback———————————

I was sitting in the locker room crying my eyes out. I was outed for being gay and all of my friends, people who I trusted, cared for, stood up for, were now avoiding me like the plague. Not one person talked to me. The only people who even looked in my direction were the school bullies that taunted me but were too big of pussies to actually talk to my face. I was an outcast and had nowhere to go. I never knew loneliness could hurt this much. My crying was interrupted by a hand on my shoulder, I jumped at the contact but noticed it was a blue haired male In front of me with two small milk cartons. He handed me one with a very odd look on his face. "You look like you need this". His cold voice rang out surprising me but it sounded oddly sincere so I took it and began to drink milk with this odd blue haired male.after a while of talking and learning his name I found out Tobio was a odd and very socially awkward person but was still a good person and after we finished our milk he led me outside into a small forest, where we came upon a clearing that had a beautiful view of the surrounding wilderness. We sat and talked there for hours, with me confessing why I was crying and to my surprise Tobio was also gay but hadn't come out about it. After our confessions to each our we quickly became friends with each other with him introducing me to the volleyball club and I got hooked.

————————-flashback over———————

I immediately sprinted out the door of the school with my bag in toe desperately searching for the blue haired male. Somethings wrong and I have to help him. As I made it close to the clearing I heard sobbing and it only served to quicken my approach. I finally got to the source of the noise and saw Tobio balled up on the ground crying. I ran to him immediately wrapping my arms around him and pulling him to my chest.

"Tobio thank god I found you!". Relief filled my chest but immediately vanished when I hear
" They kicked me out" followed by sobbing. My fears returned hoping it wasn't what I thought it was. "Who Tobio?" "My parents" his sobbing only continued as realization hit me. He had talked to me about coming out to his family and I guess this was the result. He continued to sobbing into my chest as I slowly rocked him in place while rubbing his back. "You can stay with me until they come around" "b-but what if they don't" he sobbed out from my chest, I raised his head up to look at me "then your staying with me because if they want to treat you that way they don't deserve someone as good as you Tobio". He seemed relaxed by my comment and nestled into my embrace. We sat there cuddling for what felt like forever, just us two enjoying our time together. "(Y/N)?". I hummed at Tobio's question. He seemed to tense for a second and then release himself from me and look up at me. "C-can you, U-uh I mean will you please be m-my b-b-bo-y". "Boyfriend?" I questioned as his stuttering continued, he blushed before slamming his head into my chest and nodding in embarrassment. I wrapped my arms back around him "of course I will but we gotta work on those people skills". He lightly hit my chest as a response which I chuckled at. I laid back and began to play with his hair but then something hit me. "Oh fuck I forgot!" I jumped up, scaring Tobio and grabbed my bag before pulling out two cartons of milk and tossing one at Tobio.

"You seem like you could use this".

———————————————————————
Sorry it's short and kinda rushed but it's still pretty fluffy in my opinion. I also just wanted to write something Incase I do have work tomorrow. Which leads me into my next point, I am currently working which means that post may become less common but not by much as the only reason they would is because I now can't write at like two am every night and instead have to actually get sleep but I don't work on the weekends and Monday so those are probably gonna be when I post. Other than that stay safe and thank you all for reading