Chapter 57

Isabel

Evening of November 14

"Are you two going to be this crabby the whole day?" Alex groaned at Christy and I. We glared at him before looking back at the tv. We were watching Total Divas. Funny cause we were acting like some drama queens but I honestly don't care.

"Seriously Alex, you had one job." I growled.

"It was a simple task!" Christy threw a pillow at him.

"Would you like for me to return them then?" He argued.

"No! It's too late now!" I yelled and laid my legs on Christy's lap. "The store is probably closed by now!"

"Way to go Alex." Christy mumbled under her breath.

"Well this is more intertwining then the show." Rosie stated from the couch beside us. I love my sister.

Alex looked so frustrated he tugged at his hair and was making all these frustrated sounds. He was just plain-"Frustrated! You guys make me so fucking frustrated!" I laughed at that.

"Sucks for you." I chuckled while still watching the tv show.

He fell on the couch and I placed my head on his leg. I'm so use to getting too comfortable with people. Alex reached into the bag and pulled out a Ben & Jerry ice cream.

The idiot couldn't get us the right flavor. I love cookies and cream. Christy likes cookie dough but no instead he got the chocolate version of cookies and cream and rocky road. How do you even make a mistake like that?!?! I don't know what to do with him. He reached for a placid spoon in the bag and started eating the rocky road.

Hunter came into the room with a cookies and cream Ben & Jerry in one hand while the other had cookie dough. My eyes were probably glowing from pure joy. "I almost want to cry." I grabbed the ice cream as did Christy and we ate out of the blessing that God has sent to us. "You truly are an angel." My eyes watered and my cravings were finally relieved.

Christy shoved a spoon full in her mouth. "You're one in a million." She was practically caressing the carton. Oh god, is she gonna make out with it or something?

We sent Hunter to go get some Ben & Jerry after Alex screwed up everything. Plus Hunter was already out with his friends near the shop so he would've made it in time before the shop closed up.

"Why am I watching Total Divas with you two?" He asked out of no where.

"Because you love us." I said.

"And because you like to see girls fight dirty." Christy added.

Alex chuckled. "Better hope he doesn't." Laila came out of no where.

I laughed. "Ha! Someone's in trouble." I poked his leg.

"Babe don't even think like that. You know I love you. Plus they made me do it." He said. Christy and I gave him a look.

"Bitch what the fuck. You sat down here and started eating our ice cream." Christy said. I laughed again. I'm in a really funny laughing mood today. That's weird cause yesterday I was in a real pissy mood. Everyone got me angry for the slightest things. Christy on the other hand was in a depressing mood. She wanted to stay in the mini movie theater, the one down stairs, and watch all these sad romance movies or sad inspirational movies.

"Dude, what the hell? You said you didn't want it." He argued. They were both glaring at each other with me in the middle. Where's the popcorn? Why did I have to be in the middle of the conflict though? My life sucks. I really want bacon now.