Chapter 48

Isabel

-WARNING what you will read is 50 shades of sexy- just thought I should let those scared young readers know.

"I love you." I said to Lucas as he removed my clothes so slowly it felt like torment the way he teased me.

My eyes never left his beautiful grey ones. His eyes shifted from my clothes to my blue eyes. I could honestly stare at him forever and never grow tired of him. The way his emotions glowed, present in his eyes. They showed me exactly how he felt about me. Oh god. I couldn't feel anymore happy to be his.

His hand caressed my cheeks. "I love you more than anything or anyone else, Lizzy." My heart sped up at his touch. "There's no amount of words I can say to prove to you how much I care about you. So I'm just going to have to show you." I was left in my underwear, when he pressed me down against the bed.

I wasn't scared this time. I was willing to give myself to him. And I really wanted him to show me how great his love is.

He pressed soft, slow kisses from my lip down my neck, past my stomach, trailing all the way down, till he reached my panty line.

I bit my lip and closed my eyes tightly. I felt myself grow wet down south, the feeling had me clench the bed sheets beside me.

He tugged at the sides of my panty and slowly pulled it down.

He was going to see me fully naked. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my freaking god! I don't want him to be unimpressed by me. Please let him be ok with the way I look.

I heard the sound of my underwear hit the wall after he tossed it, with no care for it whatsoever.

My eyes were kept shut and my lips forming a tight thin line. Why wasn't he saying anything? There is something wrong isn't there? He's not happy wit- I gasped loudly.

What was that? Oh god why did it feel so good?!

His warm tongue licked again and sucked hard against my throbbing lower south region.

"Don't stop." I moaned and pleaded. He gripped my thighs and continued making me feel in complete bliss. "Please don't st-"

I screamed out in pain. What was happening?

I woke up and covered my mouth to keep my screams on a down low. After completely forgetting about my amazing wet dream, I just continued to cry out at the pain I felt in my leg.

The sound of a loud popping noise rang throughout the whole cell. It must have been midnight because the idiots were no where in sight and I knew that this pain had to mean one thing.

"Izzy." Christina choked. I looked towards her and saw the tears coming down her face.

A sharp pain crawled up my shoulder and before I knew it my shoulder was dislocated just as my leg was. I cried even louder then before.

Thank god this place was sound proof.

"I'll be ok." I cried and hunched over a little to look at my disfigured leg. "Just keep yourself in the corner over there and stay away from me." My other shoulder had popped and I felt like dying. I couldn't handle this. I didn't want to feel any of this. I understood that Lucas and Kyle were strong but to know that they went through this feeling and made it out alive made it seem almost incredulous to me. How could anyone make it through this?

'Lizzy, baby you can do this. I know you. You're a stubborn ass girl who doesn't take no for an answer and you sure as hell won't give up on me. I know you can make it through this.' Hearing his voice made me feel slightly better but it didn't stop the pain from increasing dramatically.