Chapter 36

'Forever Us' check it out.

Chapter 36

"Doctor how long do you think Dawna will last until..." I cut myself off unable to say the very word.

"About tomorrow at noon, if not less." He stated.

"Alright thank you. And remember what I told you."

"I won't tell him." He nodded.

I walked back towards the others and spoke out.

"Sorry that I have to break this lovely moment short you two. Really happy for you guys and all but we kind of are in a hurry, aren't we Laila?" I cut in.

"Oh yeah, that's right. Alex I'll see you later ok. I just have to go." The rest of us ran outside and rushed over to the pack house. Leaving behind a confused Alex.

We ran inside the pack house, receiving a lot of people's attention but ignored them.

"Over here. The library is just up the fifth floor." Laila stated.

"Fifth?" Christina exclaimed.

"Fifth." Laila conformed.

"Oh hell." I sighed.

"Come on." Laila commanded us.

We ran up the stairs. Up the second floor, then the third, fourth and up to the fifth. By the time we reached the fifth we were all out if breath. Everyone besides Laila of course...

"Damn do you run track or something?" Abby heaved, trying to catch her breath.

"I have to run fast if I want to catch my prey." Laila joked. "Come on the library is just up ahead." We followed her into a very large room. Every corner and every wall had shelves pilled with books. Not one place had a missing book.

"Holy shit Lay! You said you had a library not a freakin' book store!" I exclaimed. The room was huge. It was like a personal community library or a huge store in here. I mean honestly how many books do you need?

"We like to study." She mumbled. "Is that so bad?" We didn't answer, in fact we just kept our eyes on the walls, staring at the hundreds of thousands of books there must have been in this very room.

"So how are we going to find the book we're looking for in all of this?" Christy waved her arms around gesturing at the room.

"We aren't. Abby is." Laila replied. At the mention of her name Abby shot her head up and gazed at all of us with an uncertain look.

"You're joking right?" Abby scuffed.

"Nope." Laila said popping the 'p'

"Wait how in the hell am I suppose to find it?" Abby exclaimed.

"You're a witch right?"

"That is why we are here, yes." Abby said slowly nodding her head.

"Then it will come to you."

"........what?" Abby said taking her dramatic pause as usual. Classic Abby.

Sighing Laila stared at us like we were idiots. Well who could blame us we just got into this no less then two weeks ago. Well Abby and Christy started yesterday. Getting into all of this messed up supernatural world we live in.

"Ok I can see we have to take this slowly. It will come to you because the book is charmed. We have the book hidden somewhere in here. The charm on the book is only for witches. If you call out the right word the book will come to you. Almost as if you were summoning it. But only a witch can do it and find the book in here."