Chapter 17

10K Reads 180+ Votes thank you guys so much!!!

Chapter 17

"What?!?!" I shouted, more then shocked to hear his answer.

"Sure I'll be your boyfriend." He repeated. "But we need to talk about this in person. Ok?"

"Um... Ok."

"Can you meet me at the pa-I mean my house?" He asked.

"....sure." I answered.

Abby handed me the phone when I motioned for it. I put it off speaker and talked to him.

"You're off speaker, you can talk to me now."

"Ok meet me at the pack house, alright? And don't worry Lucas isn't here. Just come out here and I'll meet you at the front of the pack house." He said.

"Ok."

"See you there, sweetheart."

I blushed at his nickname for me.

"See you there." I hung up on the phone and glared at Abby.

"What?!" Abby asked.

"What the Shitting Hell!"

"Hey he said sure and that's a good thing." Abby protested.

"Out of all the people, she thought Alex! It's had to be Alex!" I groaned, to no one in particular.

"Hey, would you have rather wanted a total stranger to be your boyfriend?! Alex is a much better option and actually the best." She continued.

"I agree with her Iz. Alex is an awesome guy." Christy backed up Abby.

"You guys are forgetting I wanted a boyfriend to get Lucas jealous! Not to fall in love with someone and date them." I half yelled.

They both looked at me with sympathy.

"Honestly Iz. I think you and Alex should be together. Not you and Lucas. He looks like the type to break a girls heart and move on. I mean...isn't that what he just did to you?" Abby asked putting a hand on my shoulder.

Thinking about it, I did tell him to marry Demetria and move on but I didn't think it would be that fast. He just moved on like it was nothing. He totally forgot about me.

Truth is, Alex is an amazing guy. And he's been my crush since the day we met. I guess...if I do want to get over Lucas and forget about him I could just go out with Alex. I do care about him. I have feelings for him and all. Maybe we should go out. But first I need to see him at the pack house. And talk to him about whatever it is he wants to talk about.

"Iz?" Christy shook my shoulder. Snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I'm gonna go to Alex's place. I'll see you guys later."

"Wait. Are you still mad at us?" Abby asked. Her face held sadness. She pouted her lips and gave me the puppy eyes "Please don't be mad at us." She begged. Abby practically looked like a cute five year old that was just using their charm to get their way. Sadly her little trick worked.

"I'm not mad at you guys. Irritated would be the word but I'm not mad. I just have to go talk to Alex. I'll tell you guys about it when I get back."

"Ok." Abby said.

Just as I'm about to walk out Christy's phone goes off. She took it out of her back pocket and looked at the screen. "Oh I better take this." She walked off into the kitchen.