Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Lucas POV

When I opened the door and saw Lizzy standing there. I just froze there astonished to see her. Why was she here? She was probably here to yell at me some more. But when I saw her beautiful caribbean blue eyes, I knew it was something else. She looked less angry then before.

"Lucas." Her angelic voice trailed through my ears, making my wolf howl in lust and complete joy. At the mere sight of her, he was a total mess, love struck by the lovely beauty standing at the foot of our door.

He knew she was feeling better then before when we left the room. To see her like this made him overjoyed. What made her change her tone towards me though? I thought she hated me and didn't want shit from me.

She stood there silently. Then I remembered she asked to come in and was waiting for my response. I motioned for her to come in. As she walked in, I shut the door before walking towards my bed. I sat down at the edge of my bed, glancing at her. Her eyes wondered around my room. Incase you were wondering, it was a plain boring room.

It was similar to her room, the walls and the bed but there was no balcony just a big rectangular window and no chandelier. There was a desk at the end of the wall opposite to my bed. It had my laptop on it and my books too. I was into reading, mainly about other supernaturals and lycanthrope history. Then my blank white bed with one pillow on it. It was a little messy. I was somewhat organized though. I would keep my room clean. Something most people and other wolves don't expect from me. Though I did have a stack of video game on a shelf next to the plasma screen hanging on the wall just across my bed. And at the corner of my room there were a few weights I had. I usually work out in the morning and sometimes at night when I couldn't sleep.

When she spoke I quickly turned to her.

"I'm sorry Lucas." Lizzy was apologizing?! My eyes widened. Was she really apologizing? "I was a total jerk to you. And I'm sorry, you didn't deserve that. You didn't deserve that whatsoever."

I got up to her. "Lizzy it's ok. You should be mad at me. You deserve to be." I said.

"No" she retorted. "You didn't deserve that." She motioned herself closer to me. I wanted to hug her, wrap my arms around her thin model like body, but I would end up kissing her again and ruin everything. "I just came here to tell you that. I'm really really sorry for being such a jerk." She said, sincerely.

I chuckled at her calling herself a jerk. She was no where near a jerk and she should be pissed of with me. I'm an Ass for kissing her then dropping the bomb on her.

"Your not a jerk Lizzy." I said. "You were never a jerk. You were anything but that." I was holding myself to the bed so I wouldn't be tempted to be closer to her. I had this urge to kiss her. When she came closer I backed away. My wolf growled at me in disapproval to my motion.

"Lucas thank you. For saving my life. I wouldn't be here without you." She came up to me, bending forward she wrap her arms around me into a hug. I did the same and couldn't help but inhale her beautiful smell. Strawberries and vanilla. Her scent sent my wolf and I into a frenzy. Using all my strength to push that back.

"I'm sorry Lizzy." I couldn't hold my feeling back anymore. As a wolf your emotions are amplified and stronger just like how it is with our speed and strength. I couldn't hold it back anymore. I wanted those soft plump pink lips on mine now more then ever. I stood up from the bed with her still in my arms.

"Sorry for what?" She looked at me, her eye brows creased into a confused look.

"For this"

I pressed my lips against hers and she didn't seem to want to stop either. My hands around her waist, holding her lightly, so I wouldn't hurt her where she was slashed by the vampire. She pushed me against her chest. We kissed over and over again. Our lips moving in zinc. There were sparks every time we kissed. Like electricity shooting through my whole body. I honestly never felt that before with any girl. But with Lizzy I felt it. Not only that, but also lust and love for her. I wanted her. To mark her as mine. My wolf wanted me to claim her as ours.