Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Isabel's POV

"Izzy. Izzy." I heard a voice sing out my name.

"Izzy!" It sang a little louder.

"ISABEL!!!"

"Ahhhh!" I yelled as I stumbled to the floor of my bed room. I groaned as a sharp pain shot through my body. I landed on my butt and my blankets fell with me covering half my body.

A little girly laugh came my way. I yanked the blanket off my head. "Laila?!?! What the heck?!" I shouted.

"I'm sorry." She said in between laughs. "You weren't waking up. You're a really heavy sleeper you know." She had her laughter under control and was resting her hands on her hips looking down at me.

She leaned forward and held out her hand. "Come on Izzy breakfast is ready." I took her hand and lifted myself off the floor. I took the blanket off the floor and placed them on my bed before I left.

Then I walked down the hall with Laila.

"Oh and it's breakfast for the whole pack so it's going to be pretty crowded." She warned me.

"Of wolves." I mumbled.

She made a low chuckle "Yeah so you know what I told you. Keep-"

"A safe distance and play nice, I know."

"Good. I couldn't live with myself if you got hurt. Or get in a situation with one of the pack members." Laila didn't have to keep on worrying about me. I think I could manage. Though I thought it was sweet they worry for me, still annoyed me, but it was sweet.

Once we were in the dinning room I couldn't believe the amount of people in the room. Definitely over 100 that's for sure. I saw people of all ages. Little kids past by me and ran into the living room.

The dining room table was long so a lot of people got to serve themselves quickly and went outside.

"Why are they all going outside?" I asked Laila.

"Do you honestly think people would want to eat in a crowd full of other hungry people." She gave me a 'duh' look. "Plus there isn't enough room in here so we have the picnic tables out in the front and another small house for people to eat inside of. Like a second dinning room. Only six times bigger and full of more tables." She added. Handing me a plate I gave her a 'thank you' smile and started piling up some food on my plate. It all look so good.

I had bacon, toast, two eggs and some fruits on another plate. You could say I was pretty hungry but this was my daily breakfast. If mom didn't make breakfast at home I'd eat at a diner before going to school or anywhere else for that matter. I'd cook at home but we don't usually have enough ingratiates to cook anything besides a sandwich.

"The drinks are outside on the picnic tables." Laila walked me over to a picnic table full of different drinks.

I poured some orange juice in my cup. Laila grabbed a bottle of water and we went to the oversize dining room Laila was talking about. I opened the double doors. A hep load of people were in here already eating.

We found ourselves an empty table and sat down to eat. Looking around some of these people look familiar. Had I seen them before somewhere else? There were many young faces. Like 14-19 year olds. Half of them looked oddly familiar. I pushed the thought aside and just started eating.

I finished my food in minutes. Laila was a fast eater too. We may be thin, perfect sized, you would say. But we could eat. To be honest, I eat a lot for a girl my age and size.

I lifted my empty plate and threw it in the trash can. Then sat back down with Laila. We were finishing up the fruits on my plate when Lucas and Kyle came by and sat down in front of us.

"Morning you two. I see you got up early for breakfast." Lucas said with a friendly smile.

"Morning Lucas, Morning Kyle." Laila and I said at the same time. We looked at each other.

"Jinx you owe me a soda." We said at the same time again. "No you."

"Ugh." We both groaned.

"Wow you two could be twins." Kyle joked.

"You've gotten pretty close I see." Lucas said from next to Kyle.

"Yeah we're like best friends already." Laila said. Wrapping an arm around me.

"Hey weren't you suppose to go home yesterday." Kyle asked.

"Already wanting to get rid of me, Kyle." I joked.

"No, of course not, it's just won't your parents worry about you?"

"Its ok my parents think I'm over at Abby's again. I had to 'study' with her all last night." I said putting air quotes around study.

"And they bought it?!" A shocked Lucas asked.

"Why so surprised?" I asked.

"Come on Lizzy. Let's be honest you're not the best lier in the world."

"Wha-" I gaped at him. "We'll that doesn't mean I don't lie at all. And you can't prove that I'm the worst lier."

"Oh really?" Lucas gave me a 'do you seriously want to start this' look.

"Yes really." I gave him a little evil smirk. I took a sip from my juice.

"How about the mall shopping trip?"

Laila looked a little taken aback but continued eating the fruits.

I almost choked on my drink. I guess Kyle told him. I sent Kyle a glare and he put his hands up in surrender.

"Ey don't look at me I didn't tell him." Kyle quickly added.

"Kyle didn't have to. Really you were going to 'Ginger's house', you thought I would buy that?"

"Yes." I mumbled. "That was the plan, Sherlock." I whispered.

Laila giggle at my comment. And stuffed a strawberry in her mouth.

"Who do you think sent Kyle there to watch you?" Lucas said.

I felt stupid. But I just gave him a dirty look and stuck my tongue out. Lucas chuckled at my gesture and continued eating.

"I'm gonna get some more juice. Be right back." I jumped off the bench and grabbed my empty cup. I walked out towards the picnic table with the drinks. I poured some orange juice and took a sip. When I turned around I almost choked at the sight of someone I would least expect to be here.

"Izzy?" he looked at me astonished.

He wasn't the only surprised person here.

---------------------------------------------

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Thank you for reading the book. Hope you liked it. I'll keep on updating.

Oh and I wonder who it was Isabel saw? Can you guess who it is?

-Kisses