Chapter 13

Chapter 13

I woke up to see it was 5:13 in the afternoon.

Just three hours ago I had a fight with Lucas.

I checked my phone to see if maybe he called or texted. But there was nothing.

What was I thinking? Of course he wouldn't call or text me. He hated my guts now.

I used the little will I had to get out of bed. Staying in bed and crying all day was my intention at first but I have to be strong. I need to push myself to forget about him.

I know what you are thinking. Who cares about Demetria and the pack?! Screw all them?! If you love him just be with him! Yeah easier said then done. Why don't you try getting involved with a pack of werewolves that could kill you easily with a small flick of a finger. I'd break like a twig. Not to mention the fact that Demetria threatened to make my life a living hell!

But who I really worry about are my parents. I don't want them to find out that Lucas is a werewolf. They'd freak! And I don't want Demetria to hurt them either.

Ugh! I just need to forget all this. Get on with my life. Live a normal werewolf free life.

And with that statement I climbed out of bed and headed downstairs.

By the huge amount of silence left throughout the whole house, I knew mom and dad have yet to come home.

I was still alone.

Walking to the kitchen fridge I take out some whipped cream and pull out a bagel from the counter. After I spread the cream on the bagel I took a huge bite into it.

I haven't eaten for hours and my stomach wouldn't stop making those irritating growls.

So I ate two bagels just before walking into the living room to watch tv.

I had absolutely nothing to do all day. Like I said, school was almost over. All what we were dealing with were the exams, prom and graduation. Some classes are still giving out some homework. But I was lucky to have all the cool and lazy teachers. So I had the whole day to myself.

I only had one thing on my schedule and that's to spend the rest of my day on a date with my plasma screen tv and my cozy couch.

'And to forget about Lucas' a little small voice said in my head.

I flipped through the channels and watched the first thing that looked interesting and funny to me

'George Lopez'

His show is so funny. I can't stop from laughing ever five minutes at his jokes.

After a few minutes of watching George Lopez I heard my phone ringing from upstairs. Quickly getting up off the couch I ran up the steps taking two at a time until I was at the foot of my nightstand.

On the screen of my phone was a pic of Alex giving me a piggy back ride at the beach, the both of us laughing. That was one of my favorite pics of him.

I grin, quickly picking up the phone off the nightstand before it went to voicemail.

"Hey Alex." I said a little to cheery.

"Well someone sounds happy. But that's a good thing. I have that effect on girls." The little arrogant boy said.

"Haha, very funny Alex." I can almost picture him grinning over the phone. "Anyways, what's up? Already missed me?"

"Yes sweetheart. Are you doing anything today?"

"No why?"

"Well I'm done with my after school training so I thought why not ask if you were available. I'm extremely bored right now and I need to do something before I collapse on the floor and end up in a coma."