Chapter 34

Chapter 34

It was Wednesday morning. I was currently getting dressed in some denim shorts that were being supported by a brown belt. I wore a blue, pink, navy, and white stripped top. On top of that was a button navy blue sweater that pulled up to my elbow. I opened up the buttons so you could see the undershirt. I put on my brown sandals and got in my bronze colored earrings and matching necklace. After applying some make up and a dab of lip gloss, I turned to Lucas.

Lucas was fully dressed in a white elbow length shirt and blue jeans. Words couldn't describe how charming he looked. Not to mention hot.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Are you?" I asked him.

He chuckled before coming towards me and placing a kiss on my lips. "I enjoyed last night."

"Me too." I blushed. Remembering everything. "Oh let me put on some deodorant before heading out." He nodded and let me go to the bathroom to apply my deodorant.

I found the one that I bought from the brand dove and applied it on. Placing it down I stared into the mirror. I sighed and began to remember last nights kiss. I raised my hand to my chest where he had touched me with his soft lips. Moving my hand up to my cheek. Then I touched my lips. The one place he had been craving to have his lips on. I moved my shirt down my shoulder and gazed at my mark. The beautiful writing of Lucas' name still remained on my shoulder along with the two bite marks.

I adored the mark. I was his now. And I knew that he was happy about us being together. I would have never guessed that my old best friend would be the guy I would end up falling in love with and sharing my first kiss with. And might actually be the guy I lose my 'V' to. Yes I'm still a virgin. But I am pretty ecstatic about losing it to him.

"Hey are you ok?" Behind me stood Lucas. I must of not noticed him come in because of my day dreaming. He placed his hand on my uncovered mark and lightly kissed it.

I moaned at his touch. "I'm just perfect. Everything is perfect."

"And it's only gonna get better after we talk to my parents about this."

I sighed "I hope so."

* * *

It's been a few minutes since Lucas called his parents to come to his office. I was looking around the room, admiring the wolf paintings.

"Do you like the paintings?" He asked me as I continued staring at each painting not taking my eyes off of them.

"It's unique I can tell you that. Something about the two wolves grab my attention."

"Like what exactly?" He asked looking at both paintings as I was.

"The way the white wolf just stays on the rock and stares out like that. It stands proud and strong but something about it says it's also gentle. Then you look at the black wolf and you see everything but gentleness. It looks like it's ready to attack but also protect."

"Protect who?"

"Maybe his precious mate." I met his eyes and grinned.

"Maybe." He pecked my lips.

"I don't think I'm ever gonna get tired of that."

"What?" He asked.

"Your kisses." I grinned as he chuckled and shared my grin.

The doors to Lucas' office opened. In came his parents Marcus and Sarah. They gave me a genuine smile and hello before sitting down on the seats in front of Lucas' desk.