Broken Walls.... Broken heart prt12

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ RECAP ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Clayton looked me in the face as if searching for something then laughed out loud not a small laugh but one of those belly aching laughs! I looked at him feeling abit uneasy, When he finally calmed down he sat back down on the settee and patted the spot next to him.

I sat down and turned to face him, "here you go" he said handing me the envelope I looked him in the face abit confused at what was inside "open it then!" he said with a big smile on his face

I opened the envelope and looked inside, I took out the paper inside and looked at them......

A/N OK Guys I thought id make this chapter in Clayton's POV so we can get a insight to his psychotic mind and the way he thinks! Hope you like it!

**** Chapter 12 ****

Clayton's POV:

I watched as Amie opened the envelope! God I hope she liked it! It had taken me months to sort this out but finally got the contract today!

A small gasp left her lips, "You like it baby?" I said releasing a breath I didn't know I was holding in!

"Clay you bought us a house!" She replied looking up into my face but quickly looking back down at the pictures of the house! It was a 4bedroom bungalow the back of the house overlooking a beautiful mountain, there was also a lake nearby, I had already decided what to do with each of the rooms! " Its a 4bedroom" I started, Amie looked up at me "I thought 1of the rooms could be a library for you cause i know you love your books! And maybe a room can be turned into a office for us both, a guest room and of course our room! Its perfect! There's a beautiful lake near by that we can take walks along, It is perfect! Did I already say that?" I let a small chuckle leave my lips. This would be great this would fix everything! I'm getting better i haven't hit her in a few weeks I'm definitely getting better! Sometimes i feel angry but I'm controlling it now!

"I dont know what to say Clayton? Its uh.. its beautiful! But what about this place? This is my home, what about my friends?" She said looking down at the photos again.

I stood up quickly making her jump! Damn I hate that shes so jumpy around me. I clenched my fists, closing my eyes I began counting to 10 in my head 1.. "Clay?" 2..Calm down Clayton! I said in between counting! 3..4 "Clay are you OK?" 5.. 6..7 "Clay I didn't mean to sound ungrateful I just..." Before she could finish I felt myself burst, the anger inside boiling over! She was being ungrateful! Id spent a fortune on that place for me and her to start a fresh! why couldn't she just accept it?! I picked her up by her neck her feet swinging of the floor. "Cla-Clay please" She gasped for air! I let her go, I watched as she crumpled to the floor gasping for air her hands touching her neck, the tears coming out thick and fast and she silently cried. I knelt down beside her, she flinched and moved until her back hit the settee! Sh!t I've totally ruined this now haven't i?!

"Baby I" "No Clayton! Your always going to do this!" She interrupted her voice sounding abit hoarse but then again it was me that had done that.. "You will never change, Your going to kill me one day Clayton!" She screamed the last part while standing up and walking into the kitchen, I followed her in there. She had her back to me "Amie" I said softly hoping shed turn and look at me. She turned around slowly. She looked down at her hands my eyes following where she was looking to... a knife! "Amie? Your going to stab me now? Was it not bad enough that I got shot by you? Calm down will you! It was a mistake!" I said getting slightly annoyed!

"I wont hurt you Clay not like you've hurt me!" She replied as she shook her head slowly, a few tears escaping "You want me dead! Every time you beat me its worse! You near enough chocked me just now! So guess what I'm doing what you so badly want to do!" She screamed at me.

What she did next scared the fuck out of me! She took the knife and sliced it deep into her wrist not once but twice! Both Cuts hitting deep! The amount of blood that came out made me feel sick! I ran over to her as she tried to do the other wrist and grabbed the knife from her!

"Sh!t!! Amie! Im Sorry im so sorry please stay with me!" I sobbed! I took one of the clothes on the side and wrapped it around her wrist but no sooner as i put it on it was already soaked! I called the ambulance and applied pressure to her wrist praying that she would make it! "Amie please!" I screamed into her face her eyes now closed! Her back against the sink unit.

"I do love you Clay!" She said barely above a whisper! "I love you too baby!" I cried to her, sitting down beside her and sitting her on my lap, I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close as I could!

"I had to leave you I couldn't let you hurt her like you hurt me!" She said as she fell in and out of consciousness! What is she talking about hurt who? She must be hallucinating or something?!

"Baby stop talking you've lost a lot of blood your confused! Just relax the ambulance will be here real soon OK!" I said kissing the top of her head

"I didnt want you to hurt her" She kept repeating over and over again.

"Amie stop I'm not going to hurt anyone calm down!" I said bringing her closer to me as we lay on the floor

" You did though" she said as she used all her strength to pull herself up and look me in my eyes! He eyelids barely staying open

"I didn't leave alone Clay! I was pregnant!" She said just as the ambulance crew came running in! She was pregnant when she left me?!......

Comment & Vote! :) xx