Broken Walls.... Broken Heart prt3

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ RECAP ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When I finally arrived at my house there was a car in my drive WTF? I got out of my little Golf GTI and stomped over to the car! whoever it was was going to get a ear full from me! I banged on the window and was just about to shout at whoever it was behind the tinted windows!..... When i saw his face How the hell did he find me!......

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Chapter 3!

No! No! No!.. I must be having some kind of hallucination?! His not here he cant be? The air had a sudden chill about it, I feel sick! Wow I feel like someones dimmed the lights... nope just me total darkness has taken over me! I can hear someone calling my name but I'm en golfed in darkness and if its really him I don't ever want to wake!!...

Mystery Man's POV:

Sh!t she fainted! Not quite the reaction I was looking for! Shes gonna freak when she wakes up but I cant leave her laying on her front drive! So I pick her up  bridal style and take the keys from her bag, she wraps her arms around my neck and I cant help but feel all the anger I felt before disappear, I feel happy that shes back in my arms again. Once inside her house I put her down on her settee and park her car next to mine in the drive.

Her house is not too bad, she has a small 2bedroom bungalow of which one of the rooms she has turned into a library, I smile at this as  I remember when we was house hunting, the excitement on her face as she planned out each room. I miss her smile, I miss hearing her laugh and the smell of her perfume! Damn! I'm not supposed to forgive her! She is the one that ran away, she's the one that... No I not going to think about it! She didn't know what she was doing she back in my life now and I wont ever let her this time!

I head back to the living room where I left her on her settee, shes even more beautiful then I remember! She starts to stir, her arms stretched out, her brow furrows in confusion as she opens her eyes. My baby is awake!...

Amie's POV:

My head is banging! Gosh I haven't had a nightmare like that in a while! I stretch my arms out.. wait.. this doesn't feel like my bed? I open my eyes My brow furrows in confusion! What am I doing on my settee? A hand rests on my shoulder "its OK baby you fainted every things OK" that voice I know that voice, it cant be? This is just a dream right? I swallow the bile that rises in my throat and look up to the voice that was talking!....... Clayton!......

Owwww Guys! We have a new character! Clayton! Why does Amie feel so scared around him? Who do you think he is to her?

Comment! Comment! Vote! Vote!! :D Can I get at least Five votes? :D

If I get 5Votes Ill upload again in tonight!

Mimzy1 x