Broken Walls.... Broken Heart! Prt 36

A/N ok so I broke the last chapter into to two chapters. I hope everyone has enjoyed reading this story as much as I've enjoyed writing it! Comment vote and share with your friends! Happy ready mimzy1 x

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ RECAP ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Clay-"

"Its too late he wanted you safe that's what I'm going to do get you to safety"

Amie nodded and stepped forward looking back at the room once more before she climbed out the window with myself close behind her.

**** Chapter 36 ****

Amie's POV:

I could feel my lungs burning as we ran down to the house that had come into view.

Simon had made me wait on the side of the road just in case it wasn't safe.

I watched from behind a bush as Simon knocked on the front door, a few minutes passed and no one had answered Si started to make his way back to me but as he did a light in the house came on....

****

I sat with detective Koch as he took my statement.

The house belonged to an elderly couple. They had been nice enough to let us use their phone and call the police.

I had spoken to detective koch and asked him not to put the sirens on as Clay was still in there.

I watched as the police cars all pulled up outside. I still hadn't felt like I would be ok until they told me they had Clay.

After the police team were given their orders they made a move towards where we had been held.

The police had taken James away, he had told them that this was just a marital spat and that we had an argument and I'd been over reacting! Idiot!

Clayton was hanging on by a thread, none of the doctors thought he would make it till morning.

I had wanted to say goodbye but the doctors told me he was in pretty bad shape and advised against it.

James has tortured him pretty bad, so bad in fact that one of the officers that found him had to leave the room to be sick. I don't know what James did but it must have been bad.

Si squeezed my hand breaking me out of my thoughts, he had been my rock today

"I don't think I can answer anymore questions" I said to koch who I'd only just realised was still talking, oops!

"OK, someone will take you home. I'll contact you in the tomorrow, so try and get some rest" he replied

The ride home was quiet Simon had come back with me, we hadn't really said much to each other.

It wasn't an uncomfortable silence it was nice just sitting there.

I made a sandwich as we both didn't really have the energy to cook or eat much.

We sat in the living room and turn on the tv, James' face was highlighted all over the screen. I felt sick at seeing his face.

"Today a young woman and two males were kidnapped by MadMan James Smith. Detective Constable Koch is here with us now to let us know what's been happening." The news reporter said as he moved the mic in front of Detective Kochs face

"As you said a young female and two males were kidnapped and held hostage today. One of the males was tortured while the other two managed to escape for help.

They shall not be named due to safety and legal reasons. We are yet to discover why Mr James Smith committed such a horrendous crime. If anyone has any information on Mr Smith please conta-"