Broken Walls.... Broken Heart Prt 27

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ RECAP ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As I walked to Simon's car I couldn't help but feel as though someone was watching me. I haven't felt that way since I'd left Clayton but he was in a hospital bed, it seems that lack of sleep seemed to be playing games on my mind I mean honestly someone watching me?...

**** Chapter 27 ****

Mystery POV:

"Tell me you love me!" I said in a calm voice or at least as calm as I could

"I love you" She replied

"No! Your not saying it right! Say it like you mean it, Amie wouldn't say it like that" I spat out at the woman looking back at me

"I. Love. You" she replied laying a kiss on each cheek as she said a word the last kiss landing on my lips. I pushed her away from me, why wasn't she get this right? This is what I get for hiring a cheap whore to dress up and pretend to be Amie.

"I've got an idea how about some role play? You have to show me your most scarred face. Lets pretend I'm going to kill you" I said a smirk playing on my lips

"Look sweetheart as much as I'd love to play that game your hour is coming close to an end"

I took the wedge of notes out of my wallet and flung it at her, her greedy little eyes wide as she starred at the money hungrily.

"Looks like i'll be spending the night then sweetheart!" She said as she slipped the money into her clutch bag and put it back on the side.

"Are you ready to play then?" I asked happy that I was going to get my way.

"Please please don't hurt me" She said with a slight smirk on her face. How hard is it to play scarred? Why was she smirking?! I guess I'll have to show her what real fear is.

"Are you smiling at me? Did I give you permission to smile at me? You filthy little whore!" I shouted as I stormed towards her making her jump and loose her balance. The smirk she wore earlier long gone off her face and left with a look of uncertainty.

That's much better I thought to myself, I should never have hired her but now she was here and paid for that made her mine.

"Who's Simon?" I asked as I watched her face carefully for any sign that she was lieing to me.

"S-Simon?" She stuttered, obviously abit freaked out at my earlier outburst. Either that or a great actress.

"Yes Simon! The guy you was kissing in the parking lot at the hospital. Who is he?" I felt myself getting angry at the memory of his lips on hers.

I noticed the woman in front of me look towards the door then back at me again "You want to leave?" I asked in the sweetest voice I could, I saw her body untense at my calm voice as she shook her head yes.

"I really don't think i'm into the rough role play, I think I should leave you can have the money back that you just gave me aye?" she offered

"Your not into it fair enough, dont worry about the money can you pass me my shoes beside the bed?" I asked using my award winning smile on her

She walked over to the side of the bed and bent down, I picked up the phone that was beside the bed.

"Here you g-.." I slammed the phone into her face knocking her onto the floor, She cried out in pain.

"You said you loved me but you kissed that guy!!" I screamed at her while hitting her repeatedly until she didn't cry.

"Sh!t!!" I screamed out loud into the now very silent room.