Broken Walls.... Broken Heart Prt 17

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ RECAP ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As I made my way out to the entrance I looked up to the sky and smiled, it was pretty nice out today I'm glad I got out on such a good day. I feel as though things may just be looking up for the better!

I smiled to myself as I pulled out my phone, who should I call to come and collect me? I went to phone book and scrolled down unsure if I should call him to pick me up :S

"Hey it's me! Can you come and pick me up?"...

**** Chapter 17 ***

Simon's POV:

It's been a long day at work I needed to get home and just chill out! Tomorrow was my day off so I'm going to take full advantage of that and sleep all day!

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, rolling my eyes I took it out praying that it wasn't work asking me to come back to cover for someone. I looked at my phone the screen flashing:

AMIE CALLING!

I stopped dead still at my car, I can't believe it's her. I haven't heard from Amie since she told me everything that day and that was a month ago nearly! I quickly answered it before she hung up

"Hello"

"Hey it's me! Can you come and pick me up?" She asked her voice just as beautiful as I remembered it to be.

"Simon? Are you there?"

"Yeah sorry it's just a shock that's all. Where are you?"

"I know, and I'm sorry. I'll explain it all to you when I see you. I at the hospital at.."

"Hospital?!" I interrupted her "What did that son of a..."

"Simon! Calm down I'm OK! Like I said I'll explain everything when you get here!" I took a deep breath and listened to Amie give me the directions to the part of the hospital she was waiting at for me.

"I won't be long OK?" I said my goodbye and got into my car putting my head onto the steering wheel and taking deep breaths. God I hope she was OK and he hadn't done anything too bad.

Starting my car I made my way to her...

Amie's POV:

I watched as Simon's car pulled up into the car park that I was waiting in. I walked over to the car putting my bag into the back seat. "Don't get in" Simon said just above a whisper I took the one leg that I had in the car out. I knew this was a bad idea he doesn't want me anymore its way to late! I thought to myself as I started to get my bag from the backseat.

"Amie what are you doing?" Simon said, now suddenly beside me. Wait? When did he get out the car? I have to pay more attention!

"You told me don't get in so I'm going to call a cab I..."

I didn't have time to finish my sentence as I felt the warmth of Simon's lips on mine. I snaked my hands around his neck, running my fingers threw his hair, his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. I could smell the familiar scent of his aftershave filling my nostrils and found myself smiling

"I've missed you!" I whispered on his lips before leaning in for another kiss

"I've missed you too!" He replied as he hugged me close to him "I can't believe you thought I meant I wanted you to get a cab" he chuckled "I just didn't want you to get in the car cause otherwise I wouldn't have been able to give you a proper kiss or hug" He said while squeezing me.

"Oh" was all I managed to get out which seemed to make Simon chuckle some more.

Wow Amie! You really jumped the gun on that one! All he wanted was a hug hahahaha