Broken Walls.... Broken heart prt 20

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ RECAP ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

DING DONG! The doorbell went again. Simon's brows furrowed in confusion "let me get that I'll be back OK babe?" He asked as he cupped my cheek in his large hand. I violently shook my head "Don't answer it" I pleaded but Simon was already on his way to the door! I stood in the hallway as I watched him answer the door I couldn't see who was in front of him but from what I saw in my dream I knew what was going to happen next! I heard a loud bang which made me scream out loud before I fell to the floor blackness clouding my vision!....

**** Chapter 20 ****

Simon's POV:

Amie was acting really weird this morning I think that nightmare really freaked her out. The Doorbell rang again, I felt so confused at what was going on with Amie one minute she was fine the next she was freaking out.

"Let me get that I'll be back OK babe?" I asked as I touched her flushed cheek in my hand letting her know everything was OK, walking to the door I could feel her presence behind me but I didn't look back whoever was at the door was getting impatient the doorbell ringing again.

I opened the door, but jumped back from the loud banging noise in front of me, I heard Amie screen but before I turned around she was already passed out on the floor. I hurried over to her picking her up and resting her on the settee.

"Yeah don't mind me Si! Only just dropped the stupid box you made me hold forever coz you couldn't answer the bloody door!"

"Gosh! Give it a rest will you sis she passed out forget the box I'll help in a minute" I replied feeling slightly irritated at her insensitivity I turned to face my elder sister who was rolling her eyes as she huffed a "whatever!" under her breath before making her way to sit beside Amie on the settee.

"So who's this then? Is this another whore to rip your heart out?! I have to admit she's much prettier then your usual type Si" Sarah spat threw he teeth as she glared at Amie.

Sarah was my elder sister by 6years, she never used to be such a b!tch but I suppose being a mum to new born twins and a 3year old then find out the love of your life is leaving you and your kids for a younger woman can do that to a person huh!

Sarah had long hair, this month it was blonde, she always has a different colour every time I see her but she looks good. Being a mum had calmed her down a lot. Long had gone the rebel that she used to be. She was 5"8 with womanly curves that she had developed after she had her first child. She always used to joke about how she should have had a child ages ago if she knew it would fill her out. Since Craig had left her she had turned into a bitter person and trusted no one. But then I suppose she really didn't trust any woman that I got with since my ex. She had really screwed my life up! But I didn't really want to think about her.

"Stop glaring at her Sar! She's not a whore she's actually a good person. Give her a chance please, for me." I found myself begging, my sister was one of my close friend's and I really would like for her to get along with Amie I really think she'd like her.

"That's what you thought about the last woman you let in and look what happened there she.."

"Sarah! Don't! Just Don't OK! We are not going to talk about the past; it's the past for a reason. Can you just be happy that I'm happy right now? One chance! That's all I'm asking for one chance and if it doesn't work and I end up getting hurt again I promise I will never date again!"

"Don't be silly Si! You will date, all I want is for my baby bro to find a descent woman, I know the past is in the past but look at how bad that b!tch screwed up your future. I just don't want to ever see you like that again, I nearly lost you Si I don't want you to get hurt! I want you to be happy" Sarah replied as she got up and give me a hug

"Simon I'll try OK, I know I've been a moody cow lately but I'm kind of still hung up on Craig! I really thought I-we? Arghhh! You know what your right the past is the past! Lets just celebrate the now aye? Plus I think sleeping beauty there is starting to stir!" She grinned as she nodded in Amie's direction

I walked over and knelt beside Amie her eyes fluttering open, fresh tears there as she flung her arms around me squeezing me tight "Amie... Air! Cant breathe!" I choked out She quickly let go but then started to lift my shirt patting me down "What are you doing?" I asked really confused at what was wrong with her

"The bang! Clay! He- he shot you! I heard it he shot you! Ow my gosh! Where is he?!" She screamed at me then clung to my shirt tight as she sobbed into my chest

"Sshh Hun its OK his not here! I'm OK! The bang was my clumsy sister she dropped a box it was just a box" I whispered in her ear while massaging small circles in her lower back.

After some time Amie calmed down, she explained about a dream she had that made me understand why she freaked.

Sarah had gone into the kitchen to give us some privacy and I could smell the fresh coffee that she had put on. I'd explained to Amie that my sister was here and that she wasn't very trusting of women due to my bad experience with my ex which I didn't get to into because I don't like talking about her or what had happened between us.

I led Amie to the kitchen to meet my sister; Sarah sat at the kitchen counter coffee mug to her lips and a smile on her face as she listened to the radio.

"Sar Id like you to meet Amie"...

A/N

Hey everyone hope you all enjoy this chappy! Let me know what you think of it! What do you guys think of the new character? :) Mimzy1 x