Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 22.

Start from the beginning

"Yeah ... How could I forget."

[*FLASHBACK*] 

*~Xavier's POV~*

"Cassidy, get in the car!!"  

"You dont tell me what to do basterd,you virginity stealing bastered go to hell!!"

"Yeah well I'll meet you there, Cass!!"

"Excuse you," she said stopping.

"You heard me..." I said stopping on the side of her and staring her in the eye's, as she walked over to the window.

"You just dont understand how much I want to kill you right now, If i could I would hit you with this book throw you in the back of this car and burry you in another person grave site, to never see you again!!," Cassidy said with anger in her eyes and saddness also.

"So are you gonna get in the car Cassidy?"

"I wanna go straight home, this is the only time you will take me home got it!!"

"Sure it is just get in the car Cassidy!!" I unlocked the door ignoring the car's honking behind me. "Your feet are swollen, Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just drive okay!!"

"So, first off I'm sorry we haven't talked in..."

"Three weeks" She said before I could count the days.  

"Yeah Three weeks, ehh emm ... But I have a reason for that!!"

"Ohh I can't wait to hear this. What? What is it Xavier, your dog ate your cell phone? ... NO, you dropped it in the tub ... Ohh Ohh or did you get it cut off because the phone bill was wearing your pay check down?"

"Uhh Well ... I said sweating a little kinda nervous ... Well no, But I did get it cut off but it was only because my sister broke the screen on my phone. "

"You know what, I'm finding that hard to believe!!"

"Cassidy I would never lie to you" I said looking at her.

"XAVIER WATCH THE DAMN ROAD!!." Cassidy screamed, as the car swerved left and right.

"God you could have killed us,do you want me to die huh .. do you?"

"NO, Cassidy I would never...."

"That's what you want you want yep, you want me to die, thats all you would looovvve to see." She said in a whiney voice with tears running down her eyes.

"Cass..." I said touching her shoulder.

"GET OFF OF ME ASS HOLE." She yelled

"What in the hell, are you posessed or something?" I said not meaning to say it out loud.

"No ... I'M PREGNANT you dumbass!!" I put my foot hard on the breaks and turned to Cassidy, who was crying again.

[*END OF FLASHBACK*]

*~Cassidy's POV~* 

"Okay ... Now, get in the car Cassidy Newsome." I sighed. 

"Fine ... he hopped out the car and grabbed my bag ... but I want to go straight home." He smiled and I stood there. 

"What now?" Xavier said closing the trunk and walking over to my side of the car standing infront of me.