Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 9.

CHAPTER 9:

~*Sadie's POV*~

"Sadie ... You awake?" Nikki said knocking on the door and silently walking in with what looked like cookies and milk. Her slippers sliding across the wooden floor. 

"Yeah, im in the bathroom. Nicki I'm leaving." 

"LEAVING! Sadie no you cant leave." 

"I have to, im going to stay with my brother for the break." 

"But, why. Carson is going to ..." 

"We need time apart and me going home is going to take my mind off of everything im tired of moping around this house so maybe my neice and nefew and well just my family can cheer me up." 

"Well when does your plane leave?" 

"An hour, you want to drive me to the airport?" 

"Sure!!" 

"Okay, grab a bag and lets go!!"

*

~*Carson's POV*~

[Two Hours Later]

I can back to get a few more things for my new apartment it had been a whole weekend and I was starting to have nightmares that I would never see or hear from Sadie again. And that's one thing I didn't want to happen even though I told her we needed space.

"Hey Missy, welcome back umm is Sadie here?" I said giving her a side hug and walking in looking left and right. 

"Umm, no I don't think so I just got back a hour and a half ago. She probably went some were with Nikki." She said a little jet lagged. 

"Oh okay, well ummm I just came to grab a few things and--" 

"Carson, do you want to talk .. you know about what Sadie and Drew did or was about to do or whatever? Because I would REALLY, like to know your opinion." 

"Sure .. Sounds good to me." I placed a few T-shirts down and walked onto the back patio with her, taking a seat. 

"So well, Me and Drew are still together. And I heard that you and Sadie broke up and im sorry to hear that." 

"Actually we took a break. We took a break from each other so we didn't 'Break Up'." 

"Well, Same difference. But I don't want to take up to much of your time... Her voice was high pitch but in a very sweet tone ... I think that we should get back at them." Her nice tone went away and sounded as if she was very envious. 

"Get back at them. How?" 

"We should sleep together!!" I raised one eye brow and my eye got wide. 

"What... No!"

"No? I hate Sadie, she hate's me. And lets face it, you hate Drew... So what's better than that? Come on now we wont catch feelings for each other and it'll just be once!" 

"I'll have to think about that Missy, really that's a great plan I guess but kind of childish don't you think?" 

"No, look I know your hurt. And even though Drew and I are still together that isn't going to change the fact that he cheated on me with his ex girlfriend, and that only means he still has feelings for her so look we have to make this work."