Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 21.

Enjoy .....

CHAPTER 21:

*~Sadie's POV~*

"So you don't love me any more?" 

"I'm sorry ... he paused ... I never did." 

"But, what about the love we made, the picnics, the .... What about the ring?" 

"Oh yeah, speaking of 'the ring' ... he used air quotes, all while smiling ... give it back." Tears began to roll. 

"Wow ... they told me about you .. but did I listen? No." 

"Save your tears for another man or someone who cares." 

"Yeah, Yeah .. because you don't get out." 

"Fine ... oh yeah, and I wiped your bank account out and people are coming to take everything in the house." 

"WAIT .. but this is my house!" 

"No its MY house." The movie was interrupted when the Pilot came on the speaker, to tell everybody we would be landing in almost two hours. And I couldn't wait.....

*~Missy's POV~*

I woke up felling so hungry, and I remembered I didn't do anything but drink soda allday. I first walked into the restroom to use the bathroom, when I was finished I took a look at my stomach. No pudge yet. I just don't understand how this could have happen, I didn't want this. I mean a baby would be nice but why did it have to be Carson's WHY! I guess Karma is a fat bitch named Bertha.

*

"Well, well well .. look who woke up, the slut of the house." Nikki said while drinking what smelt like tea. 

"Not right now Nikki ... I'm starving. And I just threw up like 3 times in a row." 

"Awe .. Poor Missy! Cut the bull." I sighed and opened the fridge, pulling out a coke and things I needed to make a sandwich. 

"Didn't you take child development long enough to know coke is bad for the baby?" She raised an eyebrow and I scanned the can for the nutritional facts but found nun. 

"Sure, your probably just telling me that to get the last can ... I slapped the mustard on the bread ... And I don't need you of all people trying to school me." 

"I'm actually telling you the truth. As much as I don't like you--" 

"Ladies...?" Carson said as he walked into the room. 

"Carson." Nikki said looking him up and down. 

"Um .. well Sadie's Plane should be landing in one maybe two hours so if she calls any of you tell her to call me, im going for a run with Krissy." 

"Okay." 

"Yeah, will do." Carson glanced my way. 

"Um, yo know your putting peanut butter and mustard on your bread right." I snapped out of my thoughts. 

"What..?" 

"Your sandwich." I looked down and noticed I was. 

"Uh .. Yeah .. I lied ... That's what I like, um that's how I like it." I took a bite and got ugly looks from both Nikki and Carson. 

"Eww..." Nikki said breaking the silence. 

"Umm ... It's pretty good." I said honestly and taking another bite and walking off. 

"What is her .. and Drew gonna do with a baby?" I heard Nikki whisper to Carson Before walking beck into the living room.

______***______

OHHH  

Hey fans i need need need you to answer this question ... What do you all think is the most drastic way for Sadie to find out about the baby??? Just random answers please, i just want to know if you were me how would you make Sadie find out about the baby??? Thanks ...

********

OHH AND SPEAKING OF SADIE...AND IN CHAPTER 15 SADiE WAS DANCiNG WiTH UHHH....WiLLiAM (i think that was his name ... omg how could i 4get my characters names ugh, hope that doesnt make me look like a terrible writer) AND THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT A SONG BY J.XAVIER ... WELL HE iS A REAL ARTiST AND I WAS WONDERiNG iF YOU ALL COULD PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GO DOWNLOAD HiS MiXTAPE CALLED I AM J.XAVIER HE IS FROM HOUSTAN TEXAS GREAT RAPPER AND SiNGER SO PLEASE CHECK HiM OUT AND DOWNLOAD HIS MiXTAPE HERE ( http://bit.ly/hpMNip ) thankx again WELL CHAPTER 20 IS UP vote comment fan tweet and facebook - @deestory: :)