Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 31.

I hope this is long ... and i hope you all like it just want to say vote comment FB Tweet Blog ETC but most of all  

ENJOY..............

**

Chapter Thirty-One:

*~Xavier's POV~*

I was told the plan was to track the licenses plate and then find out who they were registered to and move in from there. I had no idea who could have done this, why or what they wanted but I can't wait to find out. I had now been sitting in the police station for two hours waiting on word from anybody but now I just waited for the Detective to come back from her phone call. After almost 5 hours there was news that three were captured, and that Cassidy and my two kids were safe............

[3 Weeks Later]

"I Mean she's been in a coma for three weeks Mr. Newsome it’s not much we can do as of now but wait." 

"Okay, I'm tired of waiting, and there’s nothing like medicine?" 

"Like I told you before, we've done all we can do Mr. Newsome, now of course she won’t remember a lot. It just depends. We just have to wait and see." The doctor checked out Cassidy, wrote a few things down then walked out the room, patting me on the shoulder on her way out. 

"Hey Cass ... I just wanted to say I'm still here for you and I love you baby. Please, please wake up soon ... I wiped my tears and cleared my throat ... I'm .. I'm going to go visit my mom and check on the twin’s, they've been staying with her just to let you know. They don't really don't know what happened. Thank god. But I'm gonna head out. I love you baby." And with that I was leaving the hospital.

**

"Hey Ma, how are you doing?" 

"I'm doing just fine, come on in Xavier the twins are upstairs with Kizza. Have a seat." 

"Okay." I took a seat on the couch stretching out my stress. 

"So ... you go see Cassidy?" 

"Yeah, still no luck waking up. This is really stressing me out mom. They told me there not sure what kind of drug it was she had in her system and to top it off when she wakes up their pretty sure she's going to be in pain from the cuts and bruises and sprained arm." 

"Oh Xavier honey, that's terrible. Has a trial been set yet?"  

"Nope, they still want to ask the twins questions and I'm just not sure about that. Yet." 

"Yeah, but their just as involved as Cassidy was. You know that kind of reminds me of your plane crash and when you were in a coma." 

"I know that ... I shook my head ... And don't remind me ... the woman who made me think I was married to her--" 

"Oh what’s her name ... Zena, Zaria .. Yes Zaria right?" 

"Yeah, Zaria. She was the mastermind against kidnapping Cassidy. And she had Melonie, and Travis, you remember him?"