Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 5.

CHAPTER 5

*~Sadie's POV~*

"Okay, class before you leave can you turn in your essays on the statistics of viruse in the 21st century. And take up your pamphlets on the new topic ... this paper will be due in two weeks. Have a great day." And with that the professor was out of the room before any of the other students had time to get out of their seats, I grabbed my pamphlet and checked my phone for any missed messages. I had a voicemail from Caeosn.

Hey, Car you called? 

"Yeah baby, I called to say im sorry about this morning. I didn't mean to yell and start an argument I was---"

"It's fine, im over it your good. And I love you too." 

"That's good to know. So umm, I guess that Drew kid isn't so bad ... he [aused and laughed a little ... yeah he bought me breakfast, so he's good people now." 

"Awwee babe, that's great. See I knew you could be cools with him. That really just made my morning, so are you going to be able to make it to the beach, me and Nickki are going to head dow ... my question was interrupted when I had a call on the other end, I looked at the ID and saw that it was from Drew ... sorry I have a call on the other end hold on babe .... Hello?"

"Hey Sadie, um I was wondering if you were going to be down at the beach in an hour with Jonas and Nikki?" 

"Yeah, I will ... are you?" 

"Yeah can you help me with my phone problem then? I mean if you don't want to or you may feel un comfortable with Carson beign there---"

"Oh shoot Carson, hold on Drew one sec --- Baby?" 

"Yeah, im here what took so long, I have to go back to work in a minuet and don't want to get caught by the boss...!?" 

"Sorry I was on the phone with Drrr...Missy, and we were ... any way are you going to be able to go to the beach in an hour with us?"

"Oh Sadie you know I would love to but im going to be working until 2 in the morning, tonight. Sorry." There was a long sad silent pause, but I managed to smile just a little but it faded fast. 

"Awe, man I would love for you to come. But work is what you need right now." 

"Yeah!!"

"But missy's still on the other line so I will call you when I get to the beach, or call me when you get another break okay?" 

"Of course I lov---" Before he could finish his sentence I clicked over. 

"Drew...?" 

"Im here, so you gonna help right?"

"Yep, and I'll be at the beach also." 

Great I mean okay, well. Um, Missy just called and --"

"Yeah, Missy don't want to ---"

"Keeo her waiting yeah" He said in a low tone.

"Yeah, well--" Drew finished my sentence.

"Talk to or see you later..."

"Yeah, um later."

"Bye!" We both said in unison.

*End of Convo* 

"Ugh ... I took a deep breath ... I hate awkwardness."

*~Xavier's POV~*

"I can never get enough of you ... you know that?" I said as Cassdiy laid under the warm covers half out of breath. 

"I know but that was only round one, and today is Friday ... we got until Monday. We can have round two today or tomorrow ..." Cassidy smiled and began to kiss me on the neck, while rubbing her soft hands over my 8 pack.