Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 6.

Chapter 6:

*~Cassidy's POV~*

"Azalia, Travis baby wake up?" I said after a good shower and getting dressed and ready to see my best friend Courtney.

"Are we going to see daddy play today?" Travis said stretching and wiping his eyes. Azalia walked into the room wide awake.

"Yes, Zali you ready to go?"

"Yes mam. Hurry Travis get up." She said pulling on his t-shirt.

"Stop pulling on his shirt, Travis get up and go brush your teeth. Azalia did you do your homework?"

"Yes!" She said plain and simple.

"Okay well stop bothering your brother and sit on the couch." I pointed towards the living room and walked into the bed room just in time to grab my pirse and hear my cell phone ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey Cass, its Courtney!"

"Heeeyyy, Oh my gosh. Im on my way to the ball park now."

"You took the words right out of my mouth. I cant wait to see you."

"Me too girl!"

"Yeah, I cant wait to see the twins its been so long and I have a surprise to show you!" She said in a high pitch tone.

"Hmmm .. I wonder what that could be! Okay im walking out the door now! ... I picked up my purse and guided the kids out the door, locking it behind me ... Talk to you later."

"Okay later. Oh and this is my new number!"

"Okay bye."

"So Azalia, I heard that your test scores were the higest in the class!" I said as we drove down the freeway.

"Yeah, Ms. Heaver said that their considering putting me in the second grade." She said smiling. I laughed at her last name remembering it use to be melonie verdez.

"Yeah, how do you feel about that?" I looked in the rearview mirror, and she looked at travis with a sad expression.

"I don't want to leave Travi. Were twins and I can just leave him."

"Well Travis how do you feel about you sister leaving you and moving up a grade?"

"I don't care I like my class ... he smiled ... I don't understand why zali's sad." I smiled as we pulled into the back parking lot.

"Hi, can I see your stadium pass please?" I showed the blonde haired kid my pass and smiled.

"Oh Miss Newsome, you have a note from your husband ... He said to meet him in the underground field."

"Okay thank you umm ..."

"Oh Steven!" The boy smiled and waved to Azalia and Travis.

"Thank you Steven." I drove off.

"Well, Azalia we will talk more about this before I leave okay."

"I don't want you to leave for 4 weeks mommy!" Travis said with pretend tears waling up in is eyes.

"Oh Travi I'll be back. Don't cry cause I don't want daddy to think I made you cry okay." We parked and got out the car, I showed my badge a few more times. Then walked down to the underground field in search for Xavier.

"Baby, over here!" Xavier called.

"DADDY!!" Travis and Azalia said running into his arms.

"Hey! How are you two doing?"