Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 1.

[A/N]: Before You Read I'm Still In The Process Of  Editing This Story And A Lot Of My Older Stories Like [4weeks+Summer Camp, Chasing The Whatever, Brothers In Time, My Poems & Short Stories Just Anything Older Than 2 Or 3 Years & Anything Older Than My Fan Fiction Stories Etc. Because I Wrote Them When I First Started Writing And Was New To Wattpad, Didnt Know Much About Grammar LOL But Yeah Feel Free To Correct What You Want Tell Me What You Hate Etc.

K. Enjoy...

-Dede]

**

Chapter ONE:

*~Cassidy's POV~*

August,1996

"Please Sarah ... Can I go to your friends Stacy and Rachael's house please, I never get to go!! " I said jumping up and down on the bed as Sarah packed her bag like she did every weekend.

"NO Cassidy NOW get out!!"

"NO, im telling mom!!"

"So, tell her I don't care ... Im your big sister and what I say goes maybe when your older you will understand why your not allowed to go to Rachael and Stacys house."

"IM 8 YEARS OLD ... Im old enough ... kinda." Sarah took a deep breath and crossed her arms over her shoulders.

"Your not old enough ... Okay, look Cassidy im your sister .. your ONLY sister and stacy and Rachael there my friends almost like my sister and well I don't know how to explain it but---"

"Sarah, you ready to go?" My mother said cutting off Sarah s sentence.

"Yeah mom, see you later Cass. Be good."

"Okay. See you later Stacy." Cassidy jumped into her big sisters arms and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay you two that's enough, you'll see her Sunday. Lets go so we can get around the traffic. Cassidy, walk next door to Mr. and Mrs. Anderson's house and stay there until I get there, Mrs.Anderson is down stairs."

"Okay."

"Okay, lets go Sarah...."

*~Sarah's POV~*

"Mom how long can we keep this up, Im tired of telling Cassidy My so-called best friends are really my sisters ... OUR sisters."

"Half. Sisters Sarah, and until she's old enough to understand that men cheat,, and when they do they leave their child at age one and get's another woman pregnant then goes to live with them, like there just the brady bunch!!"

"MOM ... Breath. I cant take this anymore, for a 8 and a half year old Cassidy is pretty smart. And when I get back Sunday I don't care what you say. I'm telling her." And with that Sarah got out the car, slamming the door behind her.

"Sarah, come her, Sarah ... Look at me you will not I repet WILL NOT tell Cassidy. Do you hear me. NO!!"

"Let. GO of me mom, I love you and I love her but I will---"

"SARAH!! Why are you two standing outside? Come in." A blond haired woman said standing at he door frame with a big smile.

"Erica. Hi." My mother said, faking a smile.

"Cassandra. My darling, Sarah come in. I made tea and cookies."

"Oh um, Erica I would love to but you see Cassidy is with a neighbor and---"

"Non sense, you can stay for one cookie. I'm sure Dion--"

"Look Erica im not going to sit here and eat cookies and pretend like I want to be here. I just came to drop Sarah off say hello to the kids and leave." I slapped my hand on my forehead and looked at my mom and back to Ms. Erica's blank facial expression.

"Oh my, well I um ... Well theres the door. And Stacy the girls are up stairs."

"Actually ... Were right here." The twins said in unison.

"Rachael, Stacy!!"

"Sarah! Come up stairs with us."

"Okay, see you later mom. I love you."

"Love you too Sweety, I'll be here Sunday to pick you up."

"Okay."

*~Cassandra's POV~*

I watched Sarah as she trailed behind the girls up the ateps, then looked at Erica's smile turn into a frown.

"wow rude much Cassandra?"

"Wouldn't you know rude when it hit you Erica, you walk around here like mommy dearest. And I watch you as you love all over Dion like you don't know that he has another child he hasn't seen in almost 7 years."

"That's not my problem."

"Oh ITS NOT ... you knew since we were kids that I had a thing for Dion. You knew that and when I finally got him---"

"He NEVER loved you!!"

"If I wasn't in a rush to pick up my child I would slap you one easy. You home recker."

"Home. Recker, that all you got... thought so. Get out my house." I shook my head and walked out the door, slamming it hard behind me.

"Sandy ... Hey babe. Is Sarah upstairs?"

"Dion, next time I drop Sarah off, how about you be home. You know I cant stand to put on a fake smile and pretend like I like her anymore .. Tears started to roll down my face ... I still love yoy Dion, but its clear you don't---"

"I do, but. she has my kids."

"And I don't, Cassidy NEEDS a father. You're her father she needs you."

"Im sorry Sandy, I cant be in her life. Not yet."

"But you can be in Sarah's ... what a hypocrite do you honestly think she's not your baby?"

"I never said that."

"You didn't have to. And here's your stupid bracelet back."

"I love you Sandy. I really do."

"Well show it. Become a father to Cassidy..." I wiped my tears and waited for his reply. Dion began to walk closed to me, connecting his lips with mine. I closed my eyes and imagined me and him together again.

"I knew It DION ... you lied when you said you don't love her anymore. How could you." Erica's sad, raspy voice screamed across the lawn.

"I didn't mean---"

"It was nothing Dion, I know." I whispered. While taking a few steps back and walking off to my car.

"DION!!!"

"I'm coming Erica." I took a deep breath and touched my lips with the tips of my fingers.

*&& Later*

"Mommy ...?"

"Yes Cass ...?"

"Why cant I ever go to stay over Stacy and Rachaels house with Sarah?"

"Because, your too young ... And those are Sarahs friends, Just like Sunny and Ginger are your friends." I explained as I brushed her hair into a ponytail.

"Oh, well. Goodnight mommy."

"Night baby. Kisses."

"Kisses!"

Hope you all enjoyed the 1st ch. to the sequal VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE oh yeah and dont forget....

If you all have any suggestions for a new title? Im taking all suggestions ... And I allways wanted to try this ... so The top 3 suggestions I like the most gets to be a character in the new story and you get to pick if you want to be

A.a mean character

B.A family member

C.A new love interest

-OR-

D.A short here and there character.

GOOD LUCK ... and the dead line is ... hmmm my bday is Sept. 10th so .... hmmm Sept.20th

HAVE FUN AND THANKS!!

P>S> I probly called SARAH ... STACY in a few sentences by mistake so if you see an error like that please tell me...!!!