Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 18.

ENJOY........

CHAPTER 18:

~*Nikki's POV*~

Jonas and I laid in the bed cuddling and talking.

"Jonas ..."

"Yeah Nicks?"

"Its Quiet."

"Too Quiet." He said, his deep voice echoing throughout the room.

"And You know .. Carson and Missy have been getting close, what will Sadie think?"

"I didn't notice ... and why are you so interested in their life, cant you live your own?"

"Ugh, because baby im a nosey person since birth...I'm going to find out whats going on."

"Nick .. Nikki Please don' t."

"Too Late." I hopped out of bed and threw a robe over my naked body. And went in on my search for the reason why all of a sudden Carson, Missy and Drew were so silent.

** [ONE HOUR LATER] **

"Find anything yet Nancy Drew?" I lifted my head up from the paper I was reading That I found in missy's drawer.

"Yes, found something Juicy."

"And what might that be?" Jonas said lazily, sitting down neck to me on the floor, and started to kiss my neck.

"Missy ... Is pregnant!!" Jonas stopped and Looked at me in shock.

"WHAT?"

"UmHmm .. and the father is either Drew's or Carson's. Says here, ways to tell someone your pregnant. Way 1. Take him to the clinic."

Jonas snatched the paper and began to search the paper.

"Says here way 3, get Nikki and Jonas to do it for me. And 5 say's ... don't tell him at all... well well Ms. Nancy Drew, I think you have a Mystery to solve."

"Yep, Ohh and its gonna be a good one."

"I love you soo much."

"Umm .. say that again, all while kissing my neck. " I said seductively, Jonas jumped on top of me untying the robe. Revealing my naked body.

"Time for a mystery solving celebration."

"Ohh Jonas!!"

**

~*Cassidy's POV*~

"Ms. Cassidy ... I'm so Nervous."

"Don't be, you'll be loved by everybody. Trust me.

" I said as we were driving down the street.

"America is so beautiful so far Cassidy."

"Well ..." Kizza laughed.

"So, Sadie is 20 and lives in California?"

"Yep."

"And Xavier, your husband is 24 and you two live in Maryland? And you have two kids, Azalia and Travis?"

"Yep, you learn so fast."

"Thank you, I was up all night studing the papers you gave me. I am happy my real mother knew such good English, she taught me much."

"I see ... your very smart Alexas and Vince will adore you."

"Alexas and Vince are my parents...My new parents." Kizza Smiled extra wide and stared out the window.

"Oh, do you see a pink bag back there it should be on the floor."

"This bag?" I looked through the rearview mirror.

"Yep, happy birthday sweety." "Ohh Ms. Cassidy ... I mean Cassidy!! For me?"

"Yep, I wanted to get you something special so your could enjoy America but you wont forget where you came from."

"This bracelet, necklace and earring are beautiful but .. My ears do not have holes to hold this jewery."

"What?" I said turning around to face Kizza as we were at a stop light. She tugged on her ear.

"See."

"Do you want to get them pierced?"

"NOW?"

"It'll only take a second." I smiled and she looked confused. I turned down the street and headed towards the nearest Claire's.

*

"Hi, welcome to Claire's Do you need help with anything?"

"Cassidy, I'm not too sure about this."

"It wont hurt, I promise." "Ohh .. I .." Kizza studdared. I grabbed kizza's hand and she squeezed it tighter.

"Umm .. Hi, this little lady here came all the way from Haiti to live here in America, and for her birthday I want her to get her ears pierced." The woman smiled at Kizza.

"Hi, what's your name?"

"Kizza."

"Well Kizza, come with me. And take a seat in the chair. It wont hurt I promise ... Can you sign these papers while I show Kizza here the selection of earrings?"

"Okay great."

*

"See, I told you it wouldn't hurt."

"Yeah, just a pinch."

"Yep and in 6 to 8 weeks you will be able to change earrings as much as you want."

"I know .. I'm so excited. " She said as we pulled up to Alexas and Vince's house.

"You ready?"

**

*~Kizza's POV~* I couldn't stop touching my ears the feeling of being an American was coming true, I felt so great. And Cassidy was great. I couldn't wait to see the rest of the family. I looked out the window and we were pulling up to a beautiful giant house, my mouth dropped in amazement. And I began to get nervous.

"You ready?" I heard Cassidy said, making me loose my train of thought.

"Yes. Ready as I'll ever be."

"Your nervous, you want to sit here for a minuet?" I knodded.

"Okay, I'll be back in a minuet." She opened the door.

 "Don't drive off."

"I wont."

I laughed and sighed as she walked off. Oh I hope they like me.