Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 16.

Chapter Sixteen:

*~Sadie's POV~*

 After dinner I decided to head over to my friend Regina's party... I felt since everything was panning out in the right track so far I should at least get one party in although it would be awkward without Nikki there also.

"Sadie I'm happy you made it ... no Nikki?" 

"Yeah ... no Nikki she's still in Cali I just came to visit my family, and to party just a little." 

"Yeeaahh well you know where everything is, food, bathroom, boys ... Regina laugh ... and if you need me ask around." 

"Okay will do." I walked into the kitchen in search or some punch even a beer, I was still a bit nervous and needed to calm my nerves. Knowing everybody here was between the ages of 18 and 23 there was no normal beverages anyway. 

"Hey, you look failure ... have we met before?" A deep voice said grabbing me waist and spinning me around. My body tensed up wondering who it is. 

"Ummm No ... I looked into the strangers chocolate brown eyes ... are we supposed to know each other?" 

"Well, you're pretty cute. Wanna dance?" I chugged my punch, then opened my can of beer and chugged that down also. The Brown eyed boy stood there looking amazed, grabbed a beer and chugged his down, we laughed in unison the he grabbed my hand squeezing it tight and leading me to the dance floor. 

"Oh I love this song!!" 

"Wow really you like J.Xavier??" 

"Yeah, there pretty cool!!" 

"They...? The boy laughed, and I looked dumbfounded." 

"What, yeah they!!" 

"J.Xavier is one person ... the boy laughed even harder, and took a step back rising an eyebrow ... please tell me you were joking?" 

"ummm ... yeaah?!?!" 

"You weren't ... but it's okay." 

"And it's funny, funny I have all three of their ... I mean HIS CD's wow." I wrapped my arms around the boy’s shoulders and continued to dance until Sara Bareilles, King of anything came on. I began to lip sync the words. 

"Can you sing?" 

"Maybe just a little ... to me or in the shower ... but a better question is ... is this a group too because I thought the girl singing this was one person but---!!" 

"Yeesss, Sara Bareilles is One woman ... I think ...yeah!" 

"Heyyy ... I slapped his arm ...i'm about ready to go. It was nice dancing with you---" 

"Yeah, it was fun. Oh and I William. And you are?" 

"Sadie, I'm Sadie." 

"Nice to meet you Sadie." William smiled, shook my hand and kissed it. 

"Bye."