Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 29.

COMMENT // VOTE // TELL PEOPLE TO READ LOL SORRY IF IT BORES YOU IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS LEAVE IT IN A COMMENT VOTE AND MOST OF ALL  

ENJOY......

Chapter Twenty-Nine:

*~Cassidy's POV~*

"Did you take your vitamins?" 

"Yes." 

"And have you been eating fruits and vegetables, at least once or twice a day?" 

"Yes. Xavier." I said in an irritated tone while walking towards the apartment with two car seats and a hand full of groceries. 

"Okay well what about..." 

"Xavier!!" 

"Yeah, what’s wrong is the baby okay. What about the twin?" 

"Yes, the twins are okay and the baby is okay too ... look just have fun at baseball camp and I'll see you in a few weeks. Can you do that for me, for the babies?" 

"Yes, I just want to make sure your okay and the baby is okay. We had Azalia and Travis unexpectedly and I just want to make sure this one is okay." 

"Well that's IF I'm pregnant." 

"I thought you were, so were you lying to me about taking vitamins? Cassidy!!" His tone was shocked, confused and angry. 

"No, I didn't lie to you about it, I have been taking them and eating right. But the test results haven't came back yet ... I lied, I hadn’t even been to the doctor yet ... so don't worry we'll know soon." 

"Ummhm, well. Take care of my twins at least." 

"I Will. I love you hun." 

"I love you too. I have to go now." 

"Love you more, be safe, no talking to other women." 

"Okay, I will." 

"Xavier!!" 

"I'm Joking, I Really gotta go though." 

"Okay Bye." 

"Bye." I hung up the phone and turned to see Travis handling the babies. 

"Sorry, and thank you. I probably would have dropped those groceries talking on the phone." 

"Yeah, right after you dropped the baby seats. But you're welcome." I walked into the kitchen and began to put the groceries away. 

"So, another baby huh?" 

"Yeah, I guess I'm going to be a mother again." 

"Well, are you sure your pregnant? Did you take a test, go to the doctor?" 

"Wow ... your sounding like Xavier. And I'm going to go, all the signs are there. Morning sickness, headaches, I've been sleepy a lot, forgetting a few things." 

"Yeah, but your also the mother of one year old twins. That's typical Cassidy. You need a test." 

"What I NEED is a good night's rest. And what I don't need is everybody riding me about this baby that I may or may not be carrying."