Chapter 6 - Run

Hinata pov

"Itachi. Itachi get up!" I was starting to get annoyed. "Wake up you lazy as-"

"I'm up. You can stop yelling now."

"About damn time. Time to move. Pain's orders. Let's go." I said angerly. Wait. WAIT. HOLD. UP. Did I just . . . Cuss? Wow, I really have changed a lot.

Next I went to Sasori who is apparently something called a "human puppet". Then Tobi, Konan, and Hidan, who is FREAKING IMMORTAL!

"Everyone here? Good. Let's move." Pain said when we were all at the escape route.

Naruto pov

"Hinata! Hinata where are you!" I yelled.

"Maybe she's not here . . . " Sakura trailed off. "What if they did something to her?" She held her hands over her mouth.

"Don't worry, Sakura. We'll get her back safe n' sound!" I tried to comfort her.

Neji pov

"Neji, hurry up! We need to find Hinata." Tenten spoke. "Now use your Byakugan so we can find her."

"Hmph." I walked over to her, made the necessary hand signs, and yelled "Byakugan!"

Asuma pov

We need to find her. I thought to myself. For her family, for her team . . . For Kurenai.

Kurenai pov

"Kiba, do you have anything?" Now I'm desperate. It was my fault. I should have protected her.

"Nothing." Kiba shook his head. I sighed.

"Well . . . Let's keep looking." She has to be here somewhere.

Time skip to sundown

"It's getting dark. We should head back. We can start again tomorrow." Kakashi said. I stayed silent as we jumped amongst the trees back to the Hidden Leaf.

"Kurenai," I heard someone say. "How're you holding up?"

"I'm fine Asuma." I replied without looking at him.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'm fine."

"How about this, come to my apartment later. I won't be smoking I promise." That made me smile. At least a little.

"Ok."

Pain pov

"Alright. They're gone now. We can head back." I said.

Finally. They really don't get it do they. She's one of us now. She's done with them.