Chapter 25 - Everyone

3rd pov

What . . Is happening right now? Have . . . Have I been forgotten? The Kazekage thought to himself. In the corner. Alone. Away from the fight. Definitely forgotten.

Closer to the action, Konan was frozen on the ground, Neji and Tenten were unconscious, Naruto was almost rampaging trying to find a way out in his new form, and Kurenai, Guy, and Lee were all staring at Naruto.

"Now Kurama," He spoke. "Let's bust out of here!"

Kurama? Who's that? Gaara thought again. Could that be the name of the Fox? I wonder what the name of the One-Tailed was . . .

Naruto went over and picked up Neji and Tenten, one under each arm, and walked towards the opening in the wall where they came in.

"Well," Naruto looked back to them. "Are you coming or not?"

In Naruto's mind

Kurama this is awesome! It's like I can feel everyone around me!

Yes. That is what happens when you bond with a demon.

Hey! Don't talk about yourself that way!

What do you mean, boy?

I mean we're friends now! And because we're friends I won't let you call yourself a demon, or a monster, or anything else for that matter!

You are . . . An interesting boy to say the least.

Thank you!

Not a complement.

Elsewhere . . .

"Come on, you lazy-ass! Pick up the pace!" One blonde haired, foul mouthed woman yelled.

"Do you have to yell in my ear?" A black haired man responded, clearly annoyed.

"Hey," The . . . Uuuhhh . . . Round. Boy whispered. "Do you think they're ever gonna stop yelling at each other?"

"I don't know." The girl with the ponytail responded in the same hushed tone. "But I really don't want to get it their way."

"What did I say about picking fights?" The leader of this group spoke loudly. "Or do I have to walk between you like you're children."

The both of them immediately stopped talking and muttered an apology.

"Good. Ino, you said they were found?"

"Yes, Asuma-sensei. Naruto and Kurenai-sensei have been found and are safe. Hinata has also being held by team 7." She replied.

"Good," Asuma spoke. "Shikamaru, you remember the way we came?"

"Yep." The boy yawned, turned around, and began walking again. "What a drag . . . " He muttered.

The others in the group simply followed suit.

Seriously? Temari thought. They're just gonna follow him? He didn't even say anything! Did he really remember all the way here? That's . . . That's just inhuman!

Team 7

Just like Gaara, Sai stood off to the side of everyone else. Watching, waiting, and wondering. Wondering what to do now.

With the two Hyuuga's fighting for their lives, a puppet master and a medic in a heated argument, Sai off to the side, Shizune and her team tending to the wounds, Hanabi on the verge of tears at seeing her family torn apart, and Pain still trapped underneath the Ink Beast, everybody was just ready to go home.

Eventually, Hanabi stood. Without saying a word, she walked over to Pain, a shadow over her eyes. She knelt down in front of him.

"What do you want, little gir-" She cut him short as she slammed her fist into his jaw.

"You!" Hanabi yelled. "You took her! You stole my elder sister from me! She and Father are hurt because of you!"