"That's it." Yoongi threw his blanket on the floor and started to get dressed. Once he finished, he opened his bedroom door and slowly made his way downstairs. Careful to not wake anybody else.

"Hyung?" Yoongi stoped in his tracks and slowly turned towards the owner of the voice.

"What are you doing up so late? And why are you holding the car keys?" Taehyung asked with curiosity written all over his face. He took another sip of the cup of water that Yoongi assumed was the reason for him being up.

"Well...I...*sigh* there's no use in hiding it. I can't sleep because of y/n. I need to find her now."

"But it's late out. And you have nobody else who's going with you." Taehyung seemed saddened by the response that Yoongi gave him.

"That's the point. No one else would agree to look for her during the night. So I have no choice but to go it alone."

"Alright hyung. But at least take me with you." Yoongi's eyes widened. He stepped in front of Taehyung to keep him from going back to his room to get dressed.

"You can't come tae. The others need you here. And...it might be dangerous."
Yoongi never thought about that. This is dangerous. Who knows, there might even be a chance if him getting killed.

"I know it's dangerous. And that's why I'm coming." Taehyung swiftly passes by Yoongi and starts heading up the stairs.

"Taehyung! *sigh* Fine...but you better not tell the others!" Yoongi stands there waiting impatiently for Taehyung to come back.

After waiting a few minutes, Yoongi hears someone coming down the stairs. Except there wasn't just one person, but six instead.

"Oh my-Tae, I told you not to tell anyone!"

"I didn't hyung! They heard your yelling." Yoongi was surprised at first but soon glared at them.

"Whatever. But just keep in mind that I'm not stopping until we find that place."

"Fine by us. So let's hurry and get a move on!" Hoseok says while rushing past Yoongi into the garage.

Yoongi looks at them running past him into the garage. Jungkook peaks his head back through the door and gives a confused look.

"You coming Yoongi hyung?" Yoongi doesn't speak. He only smiles and runs into the garage after the others.

~~~~~~~

"My gosh! When will we find this stupid place!?" Yoongi yells while slamming his fist on the arm rest beside him.

"I know how you feel. Actually, we all know how you feel." Jin reply's, still keeping his eyes on the road.

"Don't worry. I'm sure we'll find it soon." Namjoon reassures everyone.

*sigh* "I hope your right..." Yoongi Slumps back into his seat calming Down a bit.

They kept driving straight, not entirely sure where they were actually going. They just got tired enough to drive around without any care on where there going.

Until Yoongi look in Jin's direction. He looked like the world lit up in front of him.

Jin turned the van around a soon as he could. Yoongi could almost see the lightbulb hovering over Jin's head.