NOTA BENE

ALERT: This book has been released before but here I am, releasing it again just because I am really fond of the story plot

ALERT: This book has been released before but here I am, releasing it again just because I am really fond of the story plot. Plus, the reason why I unpublished it before was that I thought the story was not that good. But, I need to accept my writing and just let it be free. Therefore, enjoy! Yes! I have been in my assignment seasons since the start of the year and I just can't find time to write properly. So, this book will be a filler book at the meantime.

_

This book may contain scenes that involve violence, blood, boy romance, things in which may need readers to choose whether to continue or not. But I assure you, as violence as it is in my eyes, I assure you that nothing in this book is real. All are made to be fictitious. 

Before we continue, I want to say thank you to all who will read this book. I know with some books I have written before, I have not to pay attention to a lot to detail, well basically I just wrote like, from the heart. So, with this one I'm paying extra attention to how I write, I poured a lot into this and I hope it can be seen through my writing. I don't like to think of myself as a perfectionist but a part of me is. So, it is very hard for me to publish a book without thinking about the possibilities of it not being read, not being acknowledged or that I was just so terrible at writing.

But, I believe that writing starts somewhere with a lot of people. It does not matter how it is because as long as you are committed to your story.

I am sorry if this book does not meet your expectations, I did my best and I hope you relish it as much as I love the idea of this book and how I love the journey of writing this one.

Before you read, there will be indicators of things that will happen:

* - (Flashback)

** - (Message)

*** - (Time Skip)

# - (Dream)

XVI.IX.MMI soundtracks list (Listen to experience the whole vibe even more!)

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3rSR603h7A1ZeNYW9QCe63?si=zSGNl0G2RUiSR2ANkNP2dg

Without further ado, enjoy!

All Rights and Reserved.