Epilogue

After we graduated college(Daniel wasn't kidding about the break thing), we got married.

Every baseball boy, or should I say, man, came. They made it the best it could be.

Ben really did meet a girl in college, a year younger than him. I love her. She's like my best friend now.

Mark finally settled down. He didn't get married yet, but he's been dating Kylie for two years. Dang.

Tommy met a girl, too. It was like love at first sight. They got married before Daniel and me.

All of us really-close friends moved down to Alabama. It's just such a nice place to live.

Now I'm thirty, and we have two little girls, Kaitlyn Jennette and Alyssa Marie. They are so adorable.

And to think, it all started with managing a baseball team.

Actually, it started because I'm too lazy to do sports.

THE END

Now I could give you the whole "go read my other stories because they're cool and I like them," but I chose not to.

If you think this was good, then I guess I'm happy.

But I don't write books to get noticed, I write them because I dream, and get cool fragments that I want to finish. And sometimes they suck.(aka all of them)

But they make me happy.

Writing is a pleasure. So don't read a book, and decide to make your own and change a few things.

Come up with your own ideas.

For example, I wanted to manage the baseball team. Then I decided not to, because the chances of the boy Daniel is based on liking me back, or my parents letting him stay the night, are slim.

It bothers me how some stories become so famous and the authors just write to please people. I think you guys should branch out, and read the newer stories.

Who knows? You might make that writer the happiest writer in the whole world.

You've already made me happy.

At least I know my writing isn't junk.