The Essay(fragment)

There are many things I've learned from these boys. For one, they mean what they say. You can trust that they'll follow through on any promise. Also, they may be cocky, but you have to love them. The uniqueness of them, and how well they work together, is wonderful. Lastly, they'll love you if you show respect. You don't like them, they don't like you. But that's how it is in a utopia; everything's perfect when you cooperate. Those are a few of the many things I have learned.

Even though the boys may seem utopian, they still have their share of dystopia. They'll play Truth or Dare ruthlessly, sending boys into the pool with nothing on. They can party hard, but without alcohol. They can be overprotective, immature, a little out of hand, but you have to have patience. They'll always come around.

Each boy is unique. They all have part of my heart through a different way.

Mark. He's the 'boss' of the group. He's always there for me, giving his approval for who I date, and he's always right.

Ben. He's like the realistic big brother. He always drove me to and from school. Giving me advice, and lots of piggy back rides.

---Skip a few paragraphs---

Daniel. There's so much I could say. We've been through a lot. I guess I could start with falling in love with him. It wasn't brotherly, it was more. And when he woke up on the hospital bed, asking me what I was doing there, it felt like it was over. Daniel meant everything to me, and to lose him all because of a drunk driver, was the worst. It killed me(not literally). But now that he's getting his memory back, it's a little better. I wish that he wanted to be in a relationship with me again. But if he doesn't want to, that's fine too. I still love him to death.

That's all I'll show, since that's all that matters and I don't have much time to write today.

I want your guys' opinion. What book should I work more on?

1) Bored School: Six college students that attend a formal college in Chicago. Cameron will have a shot at romance when her best friends are all wrapped up with their boy/girlfriends!

2) Twisted Sisters: Mya and Megan are twins. Mya is popular. Megan is not. Nobody knows that they are sisters. But someone starts to catch on...

3) Lost in L.A.:(I started this last year and now I have to type it on here before I can work further) Brianna is a new Disney actress. Follow her as she learns how to become an actress, and maybe even find love?

4) For the Love Of It: Kennedy just graduated high school. Now she's on a plane to NYC all the way from Arizona. Why? To meet her big brother. And he's no ordinary guy.

5) The Oliver Homestead: Roni just moved to Virginia to an old mansion with four other families that she's never even met. There are two girls and two boys that are her age, and they become friends quickly. But this isn't a normal house.

6) Mutants: Okay, I'm not calling it that, but here's the gist: Reese was a normal fifteen year old girl, until she met Alex. Together, they discovered that they were mutants. After spending a year searching for acceptence, they find Professor X.(Think X-men fanfic)

7) Story About True Love: Ashlynn arrived at college to pursue her career in writing. She thought it was going well, until a boy named Kyle read her story. He claimed she didn't know anything about true love and that her stories were junk. So he set out to help her discover it.

8) Don't Forget to Remember: Alice woke up in the hospital, not knowing who she was, or anything. In a struggle to get her memories back, she searches everywhere. She found hope in someone she never expected; her sister's boyfriend. The strangest part, she never even knew him before the accident.

9) What Happened to Forever?: Hayley and her best friend Jake confessed their love for each other, and just started dating. But then Hayley's dad gets a new job out of state, and they have to move. After two years, Hayley finally returns home. Only to find her best friend dating a different girl.

It would make me so happy to hear what you think. Those aren'a the real summaries, just what I typed up right now. Just comment a number or the title or something so I get it. Whichever story wins, I'll dedicate the first chapters to whoever voted for it. I love you all!

(Btw it will say how many people read the chapter so if people read and don't comment I will find you. Jk but you get the gist.)