A/N

First, I'd like to apologize.

Then I'd like to propose a deal.

I WONT BE POSTING A SINGLE UPDATE UNTIL I GET AT LEAST ONE COMMENT ON WHICH STORY I SHOULD WORK ON NEXT I AM GOING INSANE.

Also, I have two more ideas.

10. Dream House(THIS WILL NOT BE THE TITLE): Will get to spend the summer in Colorado with his Aunt Kathy. What he doesn't know is that she is a maid at Sims Tower, a mansion/theme park owned by nineteen year old, orphaned Rachel.

OFFICIAL SUMMARY:
Will was just an ordinary boy, spending the summer at his aunt's house in Colorado. What he didn't know was that she was the maid. Of a mansion. Owned by an ninteen year old girl.

Will never cared much for girls spoiled rotten by their parents, so he clearly didn't care about Rachel.

But Rachel has a story. A very unique one, at that.

11. Welcome to Texas(THIS ALSO WILL NOT BE THE TITLE. Also this is the official summary):
Djjerj just arrived at her brand new home in Texas. She is quickly greeted by James, a boy born and raised in the heart of the country. On her first day of school, James introduces ahdjd to his friends, jdkenf, akdjrj, and dkrkrn.

They immeadietly bring skdhr to a party. The night brings them all together. A friendship that can't be broken.

Follow dkrnrv on her journey through her senior year, crazy romance, and heartful school spirit.

(So I didn't name any characters except for James so I'll take suggestions for them.)

LASTLY: This is proof that these are my ideas. Steal them and I will report you. I mean it.

So go reread all of them, pick your favorite, and comment if you actualy care about the end of this story! Because it will surprise you.