Episode 1

Plot

Khushi Kumari Gupta (Sanaya Irani) is a girl from Lucknow who was raised by her uncle Shashi (Sanjay Batra) and aunt Garima (Pyumori Mehta) after the death of her parents. She is chirpy, flamboyant and the life of her family. The show starts on the day of her sister Payal's (Deepali Pansare) wedding. Circumstances lead Khushi to end up at the Sheesh Mahal, where she meets Arnav Singh Raizada (Barun Sobti). Arnav is an arrogant, obnoxious and unkind business tycoon who owns AR, the company which was having a fashion show at the Sheesh Mahal. After Payal's wedding is cancelled, Khushi, Payal and Madhumati (Abha Parmar) move to Delhi. There Khushi gets a job in Arnav's company and meets Shyam (Abhaas Mehta), who starts living with Khuhshi's family as a paying guest. After eventually quitting her job, Arnav's sister Anjali (Daljeet Kaur Bhanot) hires Khushi to tame Arnav's westernized girlfriend Lavanya (Sana Khan) into a traditional Indian girl, whom Nani (Jayshree Talpade) can accept. While working at Raizada Mansion, Khushi and Arnav become much closer and learn to understand each other. Meanwhile, it is revealed that Shyam, their paying guest, is actually Anjali's husband but due to circumstances caused by him, Khushi gets engaged to him. When she finds out about Shyam and Anjali, she breaks all ties with him but does not tell the Raizada family because by then Arnav's cousin Akash (Akshay Dogra) had fallen in love with Payal. Payal and Akash get engaged, much to the chagrin of Akash's mother Manorama (Utkarsha Naik). The wedding brings NK (Karan Goddwani), Akash's cousin, who flirts with Khushi and causes Arnav to become jealous. During their wedding, Shyam continues to pursue Khushi leading to Arnav seeing them and thinking that they are having an affair. To prevent any problems, Arnav rapidly forces Khushi to marry him much to the shock and horror of both their families. Khushi, unaware of the reason they married,. .

Arnav:

Jab tum mere paas hoti ho...to tumhare dil ki dhadkanon ke saath saath.....mere dil ke dhadkanen bhi teez ho jaati hai... Hamari dhadkane ek ho jaati hai....jo tum mehsoos karti ho.....jo mein mehsoos karta hoon........

Khushi:

Hamari dhadkanen...

Arnav:

Ek ho jaati hai

rabba ve plays.......................

Khushi lets a tear fall down from her right eye.When another tear is about to fall from the other eye,Arnav wipes it off.

Arnav then lifts her up but then he changes up his mind and makes her sit on the poolside,keeping her hand on his chest..khushi tries to release it but he denies.he then slowly kisses her on her forehead. Khushi says that this is their first kiss after marriage. Arnav then gives a side smile with one cheek muscle jutting.Anon there was a silence. Arnav kept staring at Khushi and the pool side water reflection falling on both their faces made them look so good.Both were lost in the world of love.Then a sudden ticklish sensation in his lower stomach made him feel something new.He had seen many girls in his life and that too as a suave businessman he had a lot of exposure.He had been to so many places from getting a degree in Harvard to attending Business meeting in various places nothing proved his existence but khushi....

He then felt frisky. He is usually an expert when it comes to hiding his emotions.But he couldn't stop this time.he then soothed her hair.It made Khushi wince. She tried to convulse but she couldn't. She had never even touched a man in her life before and something was in Arnav which made her feel fortified and retort to every sinew of his. Arnav couldn't help but he then made her to stand up.He kept staring at her while doing so. Khushi looked discombobulated.She didn't know what was in there for her next.He then promptly lifted her and Khushi had  her eyes closed.Every touch of his made her to retort him back.He then walked her inside the bedroom still gawking at her. Khushi looked so hot.He then stowed her on the bed.He locked both the poolside and the bedroom door.He then quickly looked inebriated.Both were intoxicated by bhaang and also because of each other. Khushi looked agleam for Arnav as he was also addled.He then smooched her on her forehead,then her left cheek and then her right.khushi wheezed on every flurry of him. khushi then catechized him with her eyes. He looked sagaciously at her. 

She knew what was coming for her,she knew what is going to happen,yet pretended to be oblivious as she wanted him to first take charge. He lowered his face partly closing his eyes. Khushi closed her eyes tightly but still wanting it. Suddenly,there was a knock on the door.It was Anjali.

Anjali: chote darwaaza kholiye..neembu achar laayi hoon.

Arnav then fulminated the time.Where had di been few minutes before.. Is this the right time to be called while abating the "bhaang ka nasha"...?Khushi and Arnav steadied themselves.He then unlatches the bolt and opens the door a bit wistful. 

Anjali beams at Arnav...she asks "Chote...where were you i was searching you and Khushiji"