Ch 44. Their love, remembered

Start from the beginning

"What got you this needy kitten?" I forcefully roll his hips, knowing very well he likes to be used like that.

He lets out a small sound while his cheeks and ears turn red "we've been so busy lately... And there were so many people in the store to get fun stuff.. And I want you sir"

"Ahh baby you're so cute~ all I need is your word, you know that" My hands travel up his waist slowly. I lean back against the couch to get a better view on my boyfriend.

He nods and groans softly when I keep his hips from moving. He bites his lip and pinches his eyes shut. "What is it that you want kitten?"

Jeongin whines softly and his hands make fists around nothingness. god he's so cute when he's needy...
"..I want my master to ruin me"

I broke him down well through the months. He used to be so shy and afraid to say what he wanted. I'm glad he trusts me enough to speak his mind now.

"Hmmhm and do you know WHY you want that?" I allow him to move a little more and rub his waist.

He stays silent for a moment and clenches his jaw before arching his back further again and sighing softly. "Because I'm a sweet boyfriend that loves his boss so much?"

"That is true, and I love that, but what are you right now?" I will get him to say it. I roll his hips over my clothed dick again by holding onto his hips.

The younger is bright red and he hides his face in his arms. With some hardship he manages to speak up though "A-a needy bitch for master"

"Very good kitten~♡ remember baby, YOU are the one that admitted that in the first place. It wasn't that hard to speak the truth, was it?" My hand lands on his ass, undoubtedly leaving a mark.

Jeongin whines and moans softly, making me chuckle "n-no sir.. It wasn't"

"There's the good kitten I know. C'mere baby, sit up." The boy does as I told him to and shivers a bit when -after a bit of fiddling- I pull his pants and undershorts down to his knees.

"Wait here Innie I'll get lu-"

"Already got it sir~" Jeongin holds up a bottle of strawberry lube with a small smile. Sneaky little shit.

I shake my head with a smile of disbelief and take the small bottle from him. The moment I'm about to put it on my fingers my phone rings.

I sigh and hesitantly pick up my telephone, opening the call, welcomed a "hey dude"

"Hey Yoongi"

"Damn you sound gloomy, something up? Bad moment?" The elder sounds laid back so it's nothing urgent. I COULD say I'm busy...

"Oh no, not at all." I cover the mic with my hand, wink at Jeongin and whisper "do it yourself kitten, I'll watch and will assist in a short bit."

His eyes widen and he clearly wants to say something, but I place my left index finger on his lips, still holding the phone in my right. "Shh baby, just do as I say, okay?" I speak soft enough for Yoongi to miss it.

If Jeongin really didn't want it he'd have been different, he always has been clear in what he does and does not want.

The younger bites his lip and nods. "Okay sir"

He opens his mouth, takes my finger between his soft lips and gently licks over it, giving me a hint of what he's got planned for later.

I push my finger further back into his mouth, only slightly touching the back. The boy's throat clenched for a second but he manages to suppress a gag.

I meantime continue the call with Yoongi, talking about small things like our plans for the holidays, their business, our shop etc.

Jeongin is now smoothly stretching himself out, barely able to stay completely silent. The boy's back is still towards me and he gently takes my left hand, placing two fingers in his mouth.

Tingles race through my stomach and abdomen, seeing him like this. At the third finger my baby had silent tears running down his face.

But why does he look so good like this... 

Yoongi and I are still talking while I yank Jeongin's head back against my shoulder by the fingers in his mouth. He gags a little and softly moans when I start moving my fingers back and forth.

"What's that sound?" Yoongi asks in a confused yet amused voice.

"Ah that's Innie, he's working out. Babyyy say hi to Yoongi real quick" I speak like he's on the other side of the room instead of on my lap.

My fingers leave his warm mouth and I hand him the phone with a wink.

"H-hey Yoongles"

I forcefully remove the younger's fingers from his clenching hole while he calls. After unbuckling my pants and shoving all annoying fabrics away, I move up and down my -already far- erection and apply some lube.

I pull Jeongin closer to me, said boy letting out a whine and yelp, clarifying it as "Hyunjin poked my side making me fall off the couch". After slapping his thigh I push him down on my hard member.

The boy gets tears in his eyes and is only just able to somewhat muffle a loud moan. After a few minutes he's moving up and down smoothly and is barely able to stay even remotely silent.

I pull him against me and muffle his voice by placing my hand over his mouth, his head tilted back on my shoulder. I take the phone from him again.

"Hey Yoongles it was fun to talk again but we've got to go clean up the room. We just decorated a tree"

"Ahh fun! Imma go tackle Min for a nap. See ya"

The call ended.

A loud, choked moan sounds from Jeongin and I feel how he parted his lips, pushing out ragged breaths, whines and moans.

"Just couldn't stay quiet, could you baby?" I pick him up off my lap and turn us around so he's leaning over the couch on his knees.

I move back into him and with every thrust his own dick rubs against the couch. My hand moves around his throat, choking him while pushing him harder into the pillows.

"My baby wanted me to ruin him." I grab my pocketknife off the table, clicking it open next to Jeongin's ear to be sure he'd hear.

I pick my belt up off the floor, part the younger's legs further and grab both his arms, cuffing them on his back with my belt.

I place the knife on the back of his neck and feel how Jeongin freezes upon feeling the cold metal against his skin.

"So that's what I'll do."