Ch 26. their love, playing

Hyunjin pov

"How about just dance or karaoke?" Woojin proposes while looking at the youngest.
"Just dance AND karaoke!" Jeongin adds while he shuffels back a bit in my lap. I lay my hands on his thighs and he put his hands over mine, fiddling with my fingers. "Cutie~" I softly tell him while I lean my chin on his shoulder.

Woojin turns on the television and connects his phone to the screen. We technically do have a few just dance disks but this way we can pick all the fun songs. Meantime Jeongin moves further back on my lap, his back pressed against my chest and his butt against my abdomen. I kiss his neck softly and watch a smile pull over his face.

"Who wants to start?" Woojin holds up his phone. "Hyunjinnie?"
"Sure, why not" I take his phone and search EXO's Growl. I've done it before so I should be okay. Jeongin giggles when I dramatically dance the moves. It's kind of annoying that it's nothing like the actual choreography and it is way more 2007-american-boyband-y dance here, but it's still fun. For Just dance they used the Exo-M version which is nice because I don't listen to that one as often, but it's very good.

I steadily finish the dance. Woojin is up next, he picks Bigbang's Bang Bang Bang. When the song's chorus kicks in Jeongin happily joins next to him while I dance along from my. Jeongin after that sits down behind me on the back of the couch, hanging his arms over my shoulders with his chin on my head.

"Inniee~?" I ask him while walking my fingers over his arm. "Hmm?"
"Will you do Oh no by Marina and the diamonds? Please?" I kiss the younger's hand and he giggles "sure, if you want me to"
Soon the older finishes and Jeongin starts his song. While I admire his cute moves Woojin nudges my arm and whispers in my ear "hey playboy, your heart eyes are showing"

I frown "don't call me that, am not. And leave my hearteyes be, how could I not when he's looking this cute"
"You're not a playboy? Need I remind you of your parties and back in highscho-" I quickly put my hand over his mouth and angrily whisper-scream at him, making sure the younger wouldn't hear. "Shut up, I'm not like that anymore. You fucking know in what position I was back then. So you better- Ah kitten you're doing so well!" I turn my attention to the boy and let go of Woojin when the younger swirls in the choreo.

I send a last pissed look at Woojin before closing my eyes with a frown and lean my head on my hand. I will not let this ruin the night for me. I moved on, I'm different now. I may have messed up back then but that's over.

Something lands next to me on the couch. I feel a hand against the arm I'm leaning on "are you okay Hyunjinnie? Are you hurt?" Jeongin asks in a gentle voice while catching his breath after the dance. "I'm fine kitten, no worries~♡ I just couldn't remember the name of a song" I press a quick kiss on his lips. Woojin speaks up with a smile "Hyun, may I challenge you to a song?"

I look at him with obvious distrust. Considering the fact that he most likely didn't like that I cut him off by pressing my hand over his mouth and snapped at him, he's probably going to do a very hard song. "Okay?"
"Dance to Maneater by Nelly Furtado."

Ah. So not a hard song. Just one to remind me of how much of a whore I used to be. Great. Well if that's what he wants to see, I won't disappoint. "Sounds great! Kitten, how about you sit down in front of the television? Here's a pillow, yeah, really, go ahead sweets, sit down" I blow him a kiss, glare at Woojin before sending the older a wink and a sweet smile. He looks confused for a second but starts the song with a smile.

He doesn't mean it in a bad way, I know that but he doesn't want me to forget that time because 'it was you after all'. (A/n, I recommend watching this video, otherwise it doesn't really make sense)

I start from the floorposition and make eyecontact with Jeongin. I sway my hips more and move smoother than the dancer. Where she moves rough I move more gently, making it as suggestive as the song. "everybody look at me, me" Jeongin's watching me with big eyes and slightly parted lips. Woojin chuckles "We are, Hyunjinnie, no worries about that". At the gentle, blue part I move my head a bit and run my hands over my arms in such a way that I clearly see Jeongin's eyes following my hands and lingering on my arms.

I smirk, apparently I've still got the magic I had three years ago. How long has it been since I last went to those parties... A year maybe? Jimin, Jackson and the other guys really pulled me out of that phase. At the "when she walks, she walks with passion" I throw my head back and roll it around slowly before locking eyes with Jeongin again.

"When she talks, she talks like she can handle it" I scan my eyes over the boy's body, making sure he sees I did.
"When she asks for something boy she means it, even if you've never ever seen it" I wink at him, and see his cheeks have turned a light pink. The following moves I look at Woojin for a few seconds, then turn back to the cute boy in front of me.

"You doing anything to keep her by your side, because she said she love you love you long time" I shrug a bit and make an apologetic face. I sing along louder to the chorus and focus more on the moves. I keep my head up high but look at the younger, who's still sitting on the floor on the pillow. "Wish you never ever met her at all" I raise my eyebrow at the younger with a challenging grin before spreading my legs.

I do the same move as is shown on the screen the first time, cross my arms and spread my legs again, but this time hip thrust a few times in front of the boy instead of bodyrolling. His eyes widen and he looks up at my face, where he's met with a, admittedly, somewhat cocky grin. The third time the part repeats I do the actual move, the fourth time hipthrust again, biting my lip with my hands next to eachother in front of me, moving back and forth in the opposite direction of my hips. Jeongin covered his mouth with his hand and his face is bright red.

I casually continue the normal dance. The screen turns back to red, and at the "never ever met her at all" I look at him with a smirk and sing "wish you'd never ever met me at all". He shakes his head and smiles brightly at me. The song ends and I calmly walk back to the couch "Satisfied?"

Woojin grins and searches for other song "Oh absolutely" Jeongin sits sideways on my lap, his back unintentionally a bit towards the elder, who's sitting to my left. He wraps his arms around my neck and presses a kiss on my lips, apparently not caring about whether Woojin sees or not. I move my arms around him, my left hand resting on his hip while my right hand moves over his thigh, inching higher up slowly. "You're such a good dancer, si- Hyunjin" I grin when he almost automatically called me sir and kiss him again, deeper this time.

"Thanks kitten, but it's not that hard really"
"Practice makes perfect" Woojin says with underlying burn towards me. My hand is on the younger's inner thigh, and if I merely stretched my index finger I could touch his dick. We're not doing that though, it's too early.

Woojin has to be in his own bedroom before I can do that