ch. 10 their love, a game

Hyunjin POV

I hold the soft boy in my arms, enjoying every moment of the cuddles.

"We could watch a movie?" Yugyeom speaks up
"Or play videogames?" Bambam enthusiastically mentions
"Strip poker?" Jackson smirked

"None of us know how to play poker idiot" Jinyoung flicked the back of the boy's head.

"Maybe just old-fashioned party games? Like never have I ever and stuff." I say and everyone turns their heads towards me.

"The drinking version?" Bambam wiggles his eyebrows and I shrug
"If you want to, enjoy yourself"

I hear a soft voice below me say "do you guys have time for a sleepover maybe?"

When I look at him I notice the youngest looks nervous. I nod my head at the others as if to tell them to react.

"That sounds lovely kiddo!"
"Yesh sleepover sounds great!"
"Orgy?"
"Fuck off Jaebum"
"Off? Who's that?"
"Let's do a sleepover!"
"Y'all better not fuck on my couch"
"YEESS MOOOOM"
"DON'T YES MOM ME FUCKING SEXSMURF YOU DID IT LAST TIME AS WELL ANNOYING GOBSHTE I AIN'T CLEANING THAT SHIT AGAIN"

The younger boy below me giggles and I tap his head "I knew they'd love you"

"I'll message my parents about it." He says, quickly typing a message in a groupchat called 'wrinklesaurs and their hostages'

I see a message come back with "Yang Jeongin I swear if I DO find out it was an orgy you're not getting any more guy friends and won't get chicken nuggets for a month"

"That means I'm allowed to stay" He giggles and shows me the message I had already read.

I slightly raise my voice to be heard over the chatter and yelling "SO, GUYS, GAMES."

The screaming mess turn towards me, becoming quiet and I chuckle.

Youngjae turns to the boy in my arms "don't you want to invite some friends over? There's plenty space"

I feel the smaller boy hesitating so I softly squeezed his arm. "Why don't you ask Seungmin, Felix and their boyfriends?"

His face quickly brightens "can I invite them?" He asks Jinyoung and Jaebum, for it's their house, with big eyes and a bright smile.

"How could we possibly say no to that face. Be our guest sweetheart" Jaebum says with soft eyes.

"Thank you Jb-mister!" He says with a big smile, hopping up and down excitedly.

"No fancy names please kid. You're a friend now. Hyunjin," I turn my attention to Jaebum "why don't you ask your roommate over?"

"Woojin? He's busy tonight, he's staying at his boyfriend's for a while because that's closer to his family or something along those lines" I shrug with a smile. I do miss him, but there's some family shite going on so I get it.

"Lix asks if its okay for their roommates and two of my best friends, Minho and Jisung to come along as well." The smaller boy looks up at Jinyoung with puppyeyes

"Of course kiddo, they're more than welcome. Oh, your drinks!" he runs off to the kitchen to return with a huge bottle of cola and a somewhat smaller one with sprite, and a 12 piece package of apple juice with straws.

I feel the younger in my arms wiggle around so I let go of him, he reaches forward to grab a package of apple juice and immediately lay back into my arms.

"No alcohol?" Jackson looks up at Jinyoung.

"Not before 6 Jack, geez. You guys can have a beer with the pizza." Jinyoung shakes his head with a smile before sitting in Jaebum's lap, who had by now sat down in a chair.

"Innie, what games would you like to do?" I look at the fox like boy.

Everyone's attention turns to him again and I watch his ears and nose become a light pinkish red.

"Uhm with my friends I usually play truth or dare to warm up the evening a bit and get in a game-ish mood" He says with a bright smile.

"Sounds great" Mark says while patting Jackson on the thigh.

"yeah, let's do truth or dare!" Youngjae smiles and leans on Yugyeom.

We hear the soft sound of Jeongin's phone "Wait.. Jeongin..." Jackson looks at the younger.

"Yeah?" 

"....Was that..."

"Was that what?"

"Was that really Freddie Mercury screaming 'Mamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa' as your notification sound?" Jackson says with big eyes.

"Oh that," the soft boy giggles "Yup, it was"

As if on command the mamaaaaaaaa repeats 6 more times, overlapping itself.

"Everyone can come! Seungmin and Changbin will be here in two hours or so, they say they still have to.... Clean themselves up?" Jaebum chokes on his drink, Jackson snorts and Bambam wheezes loudly. The other boys just watch in silence or start laughing a bit.

I chuckle "Innie, do you know what that means?" He shakes his head looking up at me after looking around the room, confused about everyone's reactions.

"How is this kid so innocent? He's eighteen right?" Yugyeom looks at the youngest with a raised eyebrow .

"He is, and I don't know how either" I shrug, apparently reminding Jackson of something because he jumps up and bounces to me and Jeongin.

He pulls Jeongin out of my arms, getting a soft "Umpfh" from the smaller because of the slight impact.

The bleach blonde pulls the kid's hood down, which he had put up while walking here.

He enthusiastically but carefully twists Jeongin's head to the side, showing off his neck. "I forgot! Look!" He points at the hickey with a big grin.

Youngjae leans forward slightly then his eyes widen "OHMYGOD A HYUN-HICKEY!!!!! Oh it's pretty! Well done Hyunjin" I slightly nod, resting my head in my hand.

"Kid why did Hyunnie bless you with one of his hickeys?" Mark chuckles. Jackson let go of the boy's jaw, now pulling down the neckline of his hoodie to show off the mark on his collarbone.

 "-TWO of his hickeys." 

"Well um..." He looks at me with questioning eyes, somewhat at a loss of words for being the center of attention, again.

With a low chuckle I switch from leaning on my right to my left hand "Innie had never had a hickey and he wanted me to give him one so he'd know how it feels and if he likes it." I explained, matter of factly.

"Now," I hold out my right hand with the palm up and look at Jackson with half lidded eyes and a small smirk "Could you hand me back my kitten"

I watch Jeongin get red and lower his head slightly, probably to cover his blush with his bangs. The blonde hands me back the boy, with a shocked expression over his face as he walks back to Mark.

"Hyun-hickeys, acting like this, that nickname.. You're clearly a special kid Jeongin" Jinyoung chuckles and Jeongin discreetly turns his attention to his applejuice as I hold him close

God he's so cute.