Ch. 5 Their love, noticed~

Bonus Chanlix chapter. It's a bit longer than the other chapters cause idk it would be stupid if it were shorter.

Yeet shit got dirty, if you don't like that, just go to the next chapter.

Felix pov

I walk through the mostly empty streets with Seungmin after visiting Jeongin's new job.

"Seungieee what do you think?" I look at my friend who has been smiling widely for a while now

"Oh he is ABSOLUTELY whipped. And did you see his colleague? If that wasn't flirting I don't know what is." 

"I know right, I just hope that if they end up together he'll be good for our baby- OHMYGOSH BUBBLETEA" I run towards a tiny shop selling bubbletea

" 'Ohmygosh?' You're starting to talk like Chan" Seungmin follows me with a giggle

I look at him with a grin "If you don't watch out I'll start calling you puppy, like Changbin"

"Do. Not. Dare. Oh yes uhm peach tea with strawberry bubbles please" He quickly turns to the lady making drinks.

We walk home with our drinks, and we hug and say goodbye when we split up to get to our houses.

I walk the last 5 or so minutes on my own, thinking about how my boyfriend will react to what I got. We're both into the more kinky kind of fun, but we've never actually bought anything for it.

I open the door to our apartment "Channieeeeee~ I'm hooooooome" I yell into the house, walking to the living room to put my bags down. 

I feel two arms snaking around my waist and Chan presses his lips against my neck, his fluffy hair slightly tickling my ear "Welcome home baby" 

He pulls me closer against him and I lay my head back on his shoulder "Don't you want to see what I got?" 

"Oh yes please" He lets himself drop backwards onto the couch, pulling me with him, messily landing on his lap, slightly falling in between his legs.

He pulls me up by my waist and kisses my head "Go on angel, unpack them" 

I open the bags and I hold up the pink vibrator with it's remote control and the dildo. I feel him nod aand smile against my shoulder. "I got these aaaand," I put down the things I had in my hands and bend down to grab the other things, purposely grinding on Chan's crotch.

I feel the older tighten his hold on my waist, massaging my sides. I hold up the handcuffs and collar with leash "and I have these" 

He pulls me back, so my ass is against his abdomen and on his dick. "Well baby, I think you mean I have these" He put extra emphasis on the I and wraps his arms around my hips.

I feel a soft blush sneaking on my nose and making my ears red. I knew, and could very easily FEEL, that Chan was already turned on by the mere thought of what was to come. I put my hands on his knees for support and softly roll my hips.

He releases one of his hands from my hips to take the collar I was still holding in my hand. I'm surprised that he lets me tease him for this long, usually I grind on him for a short moment and he either stops me completely or he strips me down so we can continue.

I feel his other hand sliding off my waist and onto my thigh, moving from the outside, near my knee to my inner thigh.

I sigh softly and start melting into the blonde's smooth touch when he squeezes my inner thigh hard enough to make me let out a little whimper. I hear him chuckle and while I was distracted by the feeling on my thigh his other hand moved from my stomach, over my chest and to my neck.

I feel his soft, warm hand stroking my collarbone and I take a deep breath in. Don't make it this easy for him Felix, he may be hot and your boyfriend and turned on and oh my god his dick is against my ass and he knows my weak spots, but IMMA BAD BISH.

I stop moving and straighten my back "Actually, I'm not in the mood." I say, slightly shuffling while I halfheartedly attempt to get up, only creating more friction between me and Chan-jr.

I'm pulled back harshly by my waist "Really babyboy? 'Cause your body and face say otherwise" 

"Well I guess my body is broken then, I'll go take a look to see what's wrong in the bathro-" His right hand wraps around my neck, cutting off my words. Chan isn't actually choking me yet, but it's an automatic response to the feeling. His left hand softly pats my thigh.

"I'm pretty sure your body is fine angel. It's definitely not broken, although that could very much be arranged..." He says with a low voice, his breath tickling my neck. His hand moves off my thigh and he released my neck again, making me turn around slightly. I heard a click near my ear and a slight pressure around my neck.

Although I honestly already know what happened I reach my hand up to my neck and I feel the leather under my fingers. I hear another click and feel a short pull from the back, making me lay my head back against my boyfriend's shoulder.

"Heh, this works better than I thought it would" he says while his left hand slipped under my loose shirt, stroking over my abdomen. At the same time his right hand, holding the leash, rose from my shoulder, over my neck, following the edge of my jaw, and eventually covering my eyes.

"C..Chan... Don- don't do th..." my kind of sorry attempt at forming a sentence was rudely interrupted by the elder's skilled hands, both pulling my head further back to expose more of my neck and softly rubbing my nipple.

"Don't do what babyboy? If there's something you want you should ask me." He says, knowing damn well what the reason is for my struggles with speech. 

Said reason had now moved from my nipple to my, now obviously showing, hard on. 

"Pleas-e sto-HOp teasi-hing me" I tried my hardest to form a correct sentence while Chan palmed me through my jeans.

"But isn't that exactly what you were doing to me a moment ago? It's only fair baby" He grins against the nape of my neck, softly biting down. 

"Anthing else you might want?" He let go of my neck, leaving a clear mark on my skin, continuing to mark and kiss my neck.

"p-LhEease.." I softly whined before I could continue my sentence "Pleas' g-ghoo furtther.."

"And who are you asking this?" The blonde moves his little finger from my eyes, still covering them with the rest of his hand, and pushes it into my mouth slightly, having me open it subconsciously.

He moves his little finger from my mouth over my lips, wetting them slightly. By now my cheeks and nose are bright red and burning.

"P-" He squeezed my still clothed dick slightly, purposely making me stumble over my words. I take a breath in and say in that one breath "Phlease Da-addy go fu- urther" 

"That's a good baby." He kisses my jaw and lifts me up by my waist so I'd stand, after which he gets up himself. He shoves the remaining things off the couch and into the bag. He lifts me up and gives me a long, sweet kiss, filled with contained desire and lust. I wrap my legs around his waist and kiss him back with the same desire. Finally he picks up the bag while holding me with one arm and carries me to the bedroom.

"What my babyboy wants, he'll get"

A/n, Oh my god it's been so long since I've last written something smut-like.

Is it VERY bad or acceptable?