Ch 23. Their love, praised

(Long & kinda spicy chapter)

Jeongin pov

We're on the couch in the apartment where I've been so often with Woojin and the others, yet now it just feels different. The chicken is in the oven on low heat to keep it from cooling down.

When we arrived here and finished putting everything up for dinner Hyunjin and I sat down on the sofa on opposite corners, but somehow, somewhere throughout the past 20 minutes I ended up on his lap. My legs are folded next to his, straddling his thighs. The tips of his fingers are in the back pockets of my pants and his beautiful dark eyes are staring up into mine.

The thin fabric of my pink hoodie's sleeves is pulled up to my knuckles, only exposing my fingers, which are resting on the elder's shoulders. I softly trace my thumbs over his collarbones until they reach the smooth fabric of his button up shirt. My fingers fiddle with the material for a second while my eyes shift from his gaze to his chest.

The older's right hand moves from my butt to run a hand through his dark hair, exposing more of his face.(a/n, THE HOLY FOREHEAD) My hips are pulled forward with only one hand and my eyes jump to his arm for a split second, watching his muscles tense.

I switch my gaze back to the edge of his shirt. His skin looks so smooth and soft, like fine silk. My index finger circles over the shiny button that was keeping me from seeing more of him. I bite my lip and look back up at Hyunjin.

His ears and cheeks are already a light red and he nods, accompanied by a soft pat on my ass and a smirk. "if you want to, kitten, go ahead" My cheeks and nose heat up but I slowly undo the button, exposing more of the cream colored skin. Hyunjin's hands move under my hoodie and rest on my waist.

"Innie~" I look up at him and am met with a sweet smile. "You're so gorgeous Innie~♡" My face heats up and I feel a tingle in my stomach. "You're one to talk! Have you even seen yourself?" I quickly react, moving my hands to the back of his neck. "Hmm sure I'm a pretty boy, people keep telling me that and by now there's no point denying it anymore because it's not gonna stop anyways, but YOU, kitten..."

The older connects our lips while squeezing my sides "you are so much more beautiful. Inside and out." The tingle becomes stronger and my cheeks nearly burn now. I kiss him and move even closer. I lift my thighs off my calves, making Hyunjin look up slightly so the kiss wouldn't break. His left hand moves to the underside of my right thigh, keeping me in this position.

"Kitten..." His warm hand moves from my waist to my chest, and his thumb circled over my nipple, shooting a shiver down my spine. I let out an audible breath and my heartbeat is by now so fast that I doubt if it's healthy. His fingers moved higher until they rested around my neck. I quickly move back a little out of reflex, but am pulled back to him even faster when his grip around my neck tightens.

I gasp loudly and let my head fall back with closed eyes and slightly parted lips. Why does this feel so good... The older pulls me closer to him so my face is just above his. I open my eyes just the slightest bit to look at the man. He's looking up at me with amused, dark, almost mocking eyes, making me feel small under his gaze, even though I'm above him.

"...Kitten you have no idea how gorgeous you look right now..." His hold on my neck became stronger, causing me to let out a soft moan. "Look at you baby... So... So weak" Hyunjin pulls me to the side slightly so my face is in line with his, but more to the right. "Is this because of me kitten? Hm?" I whine softly and hold onto his shirt.

"..I didn't hear you baby. Are you like this because of me?" He squeezes my neck again before loosening his grip slightly.
"..y-yes sir.." My face heats up even more, if possible. The older's left hand rubs my thigh, inching up slowly. ".. Hmm.. You're already in this state.. before we've even done anything?..."

He chuckles mockingly while pushing me back onto his lap. His lips connect with mine while I'm catching my breath and his hand moves from my neck to the neckline of my hoodie. He pulls it down and traces kisses from my lips to my left collarbone. I gasp and make fists, still holding onto his shirt. "S-sir.. Nghh.."

Hyunjin bites down on the skin as his left hand massages my thigh, annoyingly close to the tight buldge in my pants. I let out another moan when he starts sucking on the skin while digging his nails into my upper thigh. By now my heart is beating so loud that it is impossible for him not to hear or feel it.

He lets go of my skin, but not before biting down hard once more. "H..Hyunjin? Why does.. That feel so nice?.." I ask while trying my best to speak understandable words. The older's hand traveled from under my hoodie to the back of my head, softly massaging it. "Because you, my darling, are apparently a Masochist.. And perhaps.. This," he roughly pulls my head back by my hair, making me let out a shaky but louder moan "is to your liking as well..."

He chuckles at my reaction and moves my head around, from side to side, back and forth, and any direction so he wouldn't miss a single angle of my face, like one would look at a doll before buying it, by pulling on the hair. Said movement causes me to let out a soft whine with closed eyes. When I open them slightly I see Hyunjin, with dark eyes and a smirk with amusement, excitement and something I couldn't exactly place in it.

".. Aghh... Then what- " I take a sharp breath in when he tightens his grip on my hair ".. What do- does that make you, sir?..."

The dark haired presses a gentle yet strong kiss on my lips "I, my darling kitten, am what one could call a sadist" he kisses me again. I feel and hear him chuckle into the kiss when I automatically kiss him back. "..that's a good kitten" he softly mumbles and the tingling feeling throughout my body becomes even stronger when those words leave his lips.

I subconsciously smile and feel Hyunjin's burning gaze on my face. "..hmm so cute~... Kitten if only we had more time now I would just-". His hand moves out of my hair and harshly lands on my ass, the sound of the hit sounding though the room. Meanwhile the hand on my thigh traveled to my waist, not forgetting to softly press on my dick while doing so.

I moan at the older's action and lower my head, my sweaterpaws resting on his chest. He digs his nails into my waist while massaging my butt with his other hand. "Sir-... sir please-" my voice unintentionally comes out as a whisper. I don't even know what I'm asking for, but I said it almost without realizing.

"That's a pretty voice kitten... Let me hear it again" Hyunjin rubs my side gently. I stay quiet for a while, my pride stopping me from saying anything else, but when his hand makes hard contact with my ass again I quickly whine and look at him with a glowing red face "...please... Sir..."

Our lips connect again and both his hands move to my hips, pressing me down against his dick "such an obedient kitten for me, you're listening so well" I bite my lip and feel a shiver run through my body "t-thank you sir"

The older grins and kisses my nose, while guiding my hips to roll over his crotch "baby as much as I'd love to continue this and ruin you right here, right now, Woojin is scheduled to arrive home in five minutes. And you wouldn't want him to see you like this, would you kitten?" I feel a tingle run through my body and make fists on his chest again.

I try not to moan or whine while he keeps repeating the rolling motion. I struggle to form a correct sentence "n-no sir!.. W..we should ge-" I let out a soft moan and lower my head "..get ready fo- for when he arriv-ves..."

Hyunjin kisses me again before pressing me down on his dick hard. "Innie you're so cute~" he lifts me up slightly, flips us over and lays me down on the couch on my back. After throwing a thin blanket over me he left the room.