Ch 28. their love, ablaze~

Smut

Ghost of Jeongin's innocence, casually flying around the room and looking down at them with a proud smile pov

"Keep your arms like this kitten" Jeongin nods and relaxes his arms so the elder lets go of them. He smiles and softly kisses the smaller boy, who kisses back right away. Hyunjin's hands run down the sub's upper body, sending a shiver down the latter's spine. 

The elder moves off his hips, now standing in between the boy's legs. He lifts said boy's hips up, off the bed, keeping him like that with one arm under his lower back while he easily pulls the pajama pants off. A deep blush works itself onto Jeongin's face while Hyunjin lowers his hips to lay him flat on the bed again.

The elder finds it cute and kisses the red boy's neck "You're adorable kitten~"
The smaller melts into the combination of his lips on his neck and his hands roaming his body, but manages to say "Sir.. I want to do something too... I don't want to be treated like a pillow princess"

"Well in that case you have no need to worry because you'll have plenty to do in a bit..." He chuckles and moves his right hand to the younger's crotch, palming him through the fabric. Jeongin's legs, arms and abs tense up for a second, catching the elder's attention.

"damn Innie.... how dare you hide this body behind so much fabric all the time... I feel betrayed" He says while moving his free hand over the younger's abs, the movement in the other hand stopping for a moment. (A/n, in case you don't know what I'm talking about: )

 (A/n, in case you don't know what I'm talking about: )