Ch 44. Their love, remembered

(Partially smut)
Hyunjin pov

We're just sitting on the floor next to the couch, adoring the cute and ridiculous Christmas tree we had set up earlier.

Woojin is staying with his partner for the coming weeks so Jeonginnie could stay at my otherwise empty place with me.

I'm so lucky his parents liked me.

We've been together for five months now and my kitten has been staying at my place for about three quarters of that.

"Hey gremlin, don't Chan and Felix have their one year anniversary in a few weeks" I tap Jeongin's leg.

"Seriously why do you feel the need to call me that."

"I dunno, fits well? Meh" I shrug with a grin, getting a poke in my side from the younger.

"Anyways, pickled noodle, yes they do. Why? Want to give them a private deal or discount? Maybe the 'holiday fun' package" he jokes and giggles softly before sitting down on my thighs with his back towards me.

The boy leans forward, his chest on the floor, arms stretched forward and his back beautifully arched while his folded legs rest next to my thighs and hips.

"The one with reindeer ears, nose, bondage suit with reigns and whip? And the little snowflake decorations and 15 cm Christmas tree?" I put my hands on his ass, squeezing the soft flesh.

"Yeah! And the Santa hat and shorts, sparklers and chocolate. Anyways, do you want to give them a present from the shop?" The younger rolls his hips, pushing back against my hands with a soft sound to let me know he likes it.

"Kitten you're so cute~" I massage the skin after slapping it. "I wasn't planning to get them something like that, but now that you mention it.. That is a lot of fun. It'd have to be an early present though, they're leaving more than a week before Christmas to be able to meet eachother's family in real life."

Jeongin almost purrs into my touch and stretches out his arms again before arching his back even more, needy for more affection.

"Hmmhm..." He softly mumbles while enjoying the massage-like touch.

"Where'd your voice go, sweets?" I squeeze a little harder and feel how he slightly repositions his legs to be more comfortable, with that moving over my dick.

Is he being a sneaky little shit or just getting comfy...

"Hm you took it..."

"Apparently I didn't, that could be arranged though.." A slight smirk pulls over my face while my hands softly tap his butt.

The younger pushes himself back, rubbing over my dick while his ass presses against my abdomen. "Yes please sir~"

My nails dig into his beautiful hips (seriously let's talk about this boy's hips and waist⤵ ) and I push him back down on my lap, pressuring slightly on my member, but clearly frustrating the needy angel.