Ch 25. their love, suspicious

(Still) Hyunjin pov (it'll be Jeongin soon again, this part just has to be Hyun)

After we finished dinner Jeongin excuses himself to go take a shower and change into his pj's right away. While I'm putting the last plates in the dishwasher Woojin leans his ass against the table behind me with crossed arms.

"Got something to explain, Hyunjinnie?" The underlying sternness in his voice made me smirk a little. I start the dishwasher and lean on the kitchen counter, with my hands behind me on the cold platform. "I have no idea what you're talking about Woojin-darling"

He grins but not a very happy grin. "Oh? So you have no idea about how Jeongin opened the door with messy hair and light red cheeks, while he usually looks like a perfectly groomed angel? Then I assume you don't know the slightest thing about the reason you came out of the bathroom with a sorry attempt at a hidden boner, your handprint on your neck, messed up hair, all sweaty with your shirt further unbuttoned than you're usually comfortable with and a fake calmness."

I look at him with wide eyes before changing my face back to neutral "those things don't mean anything Woojinnie, what makes you think those things aren't pure coincidences?" He chuckles "oh I don't know, your kiss behind my back, a quite long sudden silence from the extra room while I vaguely heard you talking before that, Jeongin happily hopping over back to me with a blush and puffy, red lips, you with a proud ass look on your face and the same puffy lips, the fact that you called him kitten, put your hand on his thighs and waist, you guys constantly stared at eachother during dinner, you grabbed his waist when he walked away to go shower and whispered something in his ear, not to forget the smudged makeup on my sunshine's neck to hide his hickeys, need. I. Continue?"

Woojin looks at me with a stern expression and I awkwardly clear my throat "N-no, you've made your point quite clear. How the fuck did you notice all that?" He smiles, this time actually happy "love please, it's one of my best friends&roommate and my little angel baby. Of course I'd notice changes in behavior and looks."

"Okay Woo, I'd love to tell you what we are- but the issue is we're nothing but friends, colleagues and flirts yet"
"And you're kissing and touching each other so personally I'd say you're a bit more than that."
"Jackson sucked my dick-"
"Yeah but that's Jackson♡"
"You just like him too much to call him a hoe"

"Your point is?" Woojin stretches his arms "anyways, that's not what we were talking about. Do you like or love my sunshine?"
"I uhm...ʸᵉˢ"
"Are you planning to be sexual with him?"
"Planning to isn't really relevant anymo-"

I catch the apple Woojin aggressively threw at me with one hand and take a bite while grinning at his reaction. "IF YOU'RE TELLING ME YOU HAVE ALREADY BROKE MY HONEYBEE'S INNOCENCE YOU'D HAVE BETTER LUCK STICKING YER PECKER IN A CACTUS NEXT TIME CUS I'M THIS CLOSE TO CHOPPING YOUR DICK OFF"

"No cuddlebear, I haven't." I smirk while looking at my apple "yet"
"Look Hyunjin, darling, angel, love, beautiful, I love you very much, you know that, right?" Woojin walks closer to me with a sweet smile. I glare at him with distrust but nod "yeah?" He put his hand on my shoulder "well, no matter how much I love you,"

his hand suddenly shot to my hair, yanking my head back. "I will not hesitate to break every single bone in your body and slowly burn away your broken remains until there's nothing left of you but a tiny pile of ash if you hurt my baby's feelings or mistreat him." He pulls on my hair again. No matter how calm Woojin usually is, he gets protective. VERY protective.

I force myself to make a face as if I dislike the stinging sensation and mumble a quick "understood" so he lets go of me. I realize my face is probably red and turn around, putting away things that should've been put away ages ago. I crouch to put things in the cabinets and subconsciously fix my hair by running a hand through it. I hear Woojin's chuckle behind me "oh and Hyunjinnie?"

I turn around to look at him and see him with the same sweet smile as ever "don't worry, I won't tell the others you're a sado-masochist~♡"
My eyes widen and I fall backwards, my ass hitting the cold floor harshly. "You even knew that?!" Woojin winks "sweetheart please, I wouldn't dare pull your hair that hard if I didn't know you wouldn't fullheartedly mind it"

And with that he walks out of the kitchen, leaving me on the cold floor with wide eyes and an open mouth. Jeongin walks into the kitchen a few seconds later, in a pastel pink with yellow pajama and a towel loosely hanging over his hair and neck. "Hyunjinnie? Why are you on the floor? And your hair is messed up, lemme fix it"

He sits on his knees in front of me and carefully fixes my hair "I was just.. Putting a bowl away... Thanks"
"See, beautiful as ever!" The younger smiles brightly and gets up. I slowly get up as well and walk towards him. "Innie how are you this cute"

He shrugs and stands on his toes to press a tiny kiss on my lips. "I dunno, you tell me. 'Cmon, let's do something fun!" He grabs my hand while I'm just admiring his cuteness and drags me to the living room. He softly shoves me down on the couch and plops down on my lap.

I look at him, slightly confused at his sudden confidence. Or.. Maybe he's just cuddly. Woojin looks at us with a smile from his big fauteuil. Jeongin smiles widely at Woojin "by the way Woojinnie, we had a sleepover party with Channie, Lix, Seungie, Bin, Sung, Minho and uuhh..."

"Jinyoung and the guys. And no, it was not that kind of party." I wrap my arms around the younger's waist. Woojin leans back in his chair and asks "did you have fun Jeonginnie?" Said boy nods happily. "I did my dance! You know, the one you hated at first."
"Your troublemaker dance?"
"Are there other dances of mine you disliked?"
"Nope. And I still stand by my point that you were and are too young for such moves."

"Blame Sungie and Lix, they taught me"
"Oh I did blame them. I doubt they'll ever forget that."
"ANYWAYS we watched a movie and did truth or dare and other games aaaaand Chan slept earlier than me but he was cuddling with Felix so I get why"

"It sure sounds like you had fun angel~♡"
Damn... Woojin really adores him... Cute.

"Do we want to DO something tonight or shall we just lay about and relax?

Well? What will they do tonight?
You decide!