Ch 24. their love, returns

Hyunjin pov

What is it about this kid that makes me lose control... I close and lock the bathroom door behind me and sit down on the toilet. I rest my elbows on my knees, my fingers intertwine with my hair and I lean my head on my hands.

While I try to steady my breathing and heartbeat I softly curse under my breath "...fucking dumbass..." He's your younger employee, you've known him for merely a few days, he doesn't know shit about kinks, fetishes etc, meaning he doesn't know what he'd be signing up for and you don't want him to become uncomfortable and if we were to become a thing and break up he'd still be my employee and-

A drop of sweat drips down my neck, over my slightly red chest until it gets sucked into my shirt. I could just finish myself off now... No, Woojin could arrive at any moment and what if Jeonginnie heard me?! I pull one of my hands out of my hair and trace it from the button the younger opened to my burning neck. I softly wrap my fingers around it and choke myself, digging my nails into my own skin.

With a low groan I let go and catch ny breath with a grin. Sure, I haven't been entirely honest to Innie, but he has no need to know about that part of me. Neither do the others.

I hear the front door unlock and soft tippytappin' footsteps quickly moving to the door. "Woojinnieee~♡"
"Hey Honeybee, what are you doing here? Where's Hyunjin?" Woojin's happy voice sounds while I walk to the hallway and lean against a wall.

Jeongin starts "Oh he's-"
"He's right here. Why? 'D you miss me?" I say with a cocky grin while doing my best to act completely calm.
"Of course I did" he smiles "..not miss you, little prick."

"You know you love me old man" I walk towards him and he gives me a tight bear hug. "I do. Anyways, why is the baby here?" Woojin says while backhugging Jeongin.

"He's.. my new employee and he's staying for dinner and a sleepover."
"B'cus you'd come home and if I was here and saw you before the others did I'd be able to brag about being a better friend" Jeongin grins and Woojin ruffles his hair.

"Everyone's equal sunshine, no preferences." He leans forward and whispers in Jeongin's ear "you've always been my favorite, sweetheart". The younger giggles and points at the kitchen cutely "we've got chicken!! Oh and mom told me to say hi to you for her! You should come visit again soon"

"Tell her I said hi back, and I will! Your mom makes the best caramel cookies in the world." He smiles and waddles to the kitchen "anyways, I heard chicken!" He turns his back to us to look in the oven. I grab the opportunity to play with Jeongin a little.

My right hand quickly moves to his waist, pulling him against me while my left hand flicks his chin up so I can press a quick but hot kiss on his lips. The blush that somewhat disappeared while I was in the bathroom quickly returned to his face. His hands are against my chest, not moving, pulling or pushing me. I quickly let go of him, blow a kiss and casually walk over to the oldest.

"Everything is already on the table except for the chicken, right kitten?" Woojin raises an eyebrow at me before turning to Jeongin. Said younger's cheeks and nose were a bright red, because of my previous action and the nickname and he softly stutters "y-yeah, everything's re-eady.. No drinks yet though, d-do you want a beer or something?"

Woojin still looks confused but nods "a beer sounds goo-"
"Great! I'll go get you one from the drink-erator" Jeongin quickly interrupts him before walking off. The drink-erator is a tiny fridge in the same room as the small freezer, the laundry stuff and the vacation stuff we put away, and it's completely filled with drinks, alcoholic and normal.

I take the chicken out of the oven and put it on the table. "What was that all about? Usually he's helpful but this was VERY enthusiastic. Besides, why'd you call him kitten?" Woojin looks me up and down with a face of distrust. I shrug and grin at him, making it very obvious that there's something I wasn't telling him "dunno, just happy that you're back? And it's just a nickname, cute, isn't it?"

"Hwang Hyunjin if there's something I should know you'd better tell me ri-"
"Hmm I wonder what's taking Innie so long. I'd better go check on him" and with that I quickly walk off, my lips still that same grin.

"Innie~" I quietly kick the door to the extra room shut and walk up behind the boy, who was previously just standing there with a hand on his chest. "What is it kitten?" I smirk while I lay my hands on his shoulders, smoothly sliding down his arms until they reach his wrists. I wrap my fingers around his wrists and kiss his neck.

"That wasn't fair Hyunjin." He pouts, but didn't actually seem serious. "Hmm..." I close my eyes and kiss his neck again, the younger relaxing in my hold. "Want me to apologize?" I basically purr in a soft voice. He stays silent for a moment and lays his head back against my shoulder. He speaks in a sweet voice "..it's fine.. Now, let's go back, Woojin is probably waiting."

He starts to move away with a pack of four beers in his left hand but I keep him from leaving by holding onto his wrists. "The price to be released is one kiss kitten" I smirk. The younger sighs, quickly turns his head and presses a loving kiss on my lips, which honestly lasted longer than would've been needed.

I release his wrists but he doesn't move away, instead turning around and wrapping his right arm around my neck. I place my left hand on his back with the other on his hip. He pulls me closer one more time and breaks the kiss, quickly walking out of the room with the beers.

I follow him with my hands in my pockets and a proud grin. "Hey honeybee, what took you so long?" Woojin says while motioning for us to sit down as well. "Oh I couldn't find your favorite beer and Hyunjin showed me where they were. He put them in the back of the fridge while you were out."

That's a very smart lie... Damn... I sit down next to Jeongin and put my hand on his thigh. "Anyways the chicken is going cold. Let's eat!"