Ch 27. Their love, on fire

No smut, kinda spicy
Jeongin pov

After a few more dances and a lot of talking we decided to start heading to bed. I know I haven't done as much in sexual stuff as Hyunjin, but that doesn't mean I can't get crazy needy. I originally planned to sleep on the couch, but made up my mind quickly.

"Hyunjin?"
"Yeah kitten?"
"Can I sleep in your bed?"
"Sure, I can move to the coich if you w-"
"As in, with you?"

He grins and places a hand on my waist "is that what you want kitten?" I nod and smile at him "yes please sir"

"Woojinniee I'll sleep in Hyunjin's bed since you always complain that his bed is so much bigger than yours and I want cuddles byee" and I quickly walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth before he could answer.

When I'm done I give the oldest a hug, wish him goodnight and waddle to the room I knew was Hyunjin's. Woojin sometimes went in there to borrow a game controller and explained it was "The Mysterious Roommate's" room.

I sit down on the soft bed. The sheets are dark blue and have black outlines of big flowers on them. I look around the room from my spot on the bed, appreciating the stylish layout and little things in and on the cabinets.

I noticed a picture in the back of a cabinet. It was very dark and not too good quality, but I can tell apart Hyunjin's face. He looks younger and is wearing very different clothes than what I've seen him in.

His pants were very tight with rips and he was wearing a loose crop top with see through parts and, again, rips. He wore, I think, a bandana and a thick black choker around his neck, which resembled a dog collar most of anything. His arms were around two men and I see that under his croptop he wore a harness like contraption?

(A/N idk how to explain this, but this but with 3 belt straps horizontal and one vertical through the middle)

One of the men was in a suit, but the top buttons of his buttonup shirt were open and his hair was messy. The other was in suit pants but a loose shirt on top. Hyunjin had a, clearly wasted, grin on his face and the background was filled with people, smoke and party lights.

I kind of want to look closer at it, but the door opens and Hyunjin walks in, without a shirt but with black sweatpants. "Hey kitten, just gotta get my nightcream" He walks in front of the cabinet with the picture, with his back towards me and seemed to search for a second before he walks back to the bathroom.

When he left the room I look at the cabinet again, but the picture's laying flat on it, the side with the image on the bottom so it's not visible. Okay, maybe I wasn't supposed to see that? Or it was just an accident. It was probably like some wild graduation party or something.

After a short moment the elder returns. I get up off the bed and put my arms around his neck. "Woojin is in his room?" He nods while placing his hands on my ass "He is. Now, why did you want to sleep here?"

I giggle and press myself against him. "I don't think it needs explaining sir" I connect our lips and stand on my toes so he doesn't have to bend over. However, Hyunjin quickly lowers his head so I can stand normal and he pulls me closer by my waist.

The elder moves his left hand up my neck and lets it rest on the back of my head, in my hair. I hold him tight with my arms around his neck. I feel his already naked upper body against me and the mere thought of touching him makes my face heat up while he moves his hand over my waist. "Kitten... Are you sure you want this?.." He whispers while massaging my side. "I don't want you to rush decisions, feel pressured or do, or let me do for that matter, something you're going to regret... Especially the first time..."

He looks a bit sad while saying the last bit "...why?... Did you..?" I ask him while moving my hand over his shoulder to cup his face. "I-... Kind of... I don't know..." He shrugs and in his eyes I see a bit of question and regret. He closes his eyes for a second and looks into my eyes with a soft smile "anyways, kitten, are you sure?"

I smile and nod, slowly moving my hand from his jaw to his hair, running my fingers through it. "Yes I'm sure sir~" I press my lips on his and soon the kiss deepens. Hyunjin's hand moves under my loose pajama shirt and swiftly pulls it off after simply saying "arms up baby". I feel his arms around me again and breathe in deeply through my nose, carefully taking in his smell.

He grabs my wrists, and carefully turns us around, he walks backwards towards the bed so I can see where I am going. Before I'm actually in front of the bed he yanks on my arm so I fall on the kingsized bed on my back. He moves with me and pins me there with his hands still on my wrists, pressed on the mattress, next to my head and his hips on my crotch to keep me from moving around.

My breath and heartbeat already quickened after this, and that didn't get less because his lips start moving over my neck and chest. "Hyunj- nghh" I start talking but am cut off when he quickly moves his hands off my wrists and to my nipples while he sucks a hickey under my collarbone and rolls his hips.

Look I may be a bottom but that doesn't mean that I don't enjoy the feeling of ass on my dick.

The elder finishes the hickey with a pop of his lips and a chuckle. He massages my sides while his dark eyes wander back to my face. His eyes scan over my face, clearly trying to take in every single detail. I feel an even deeper blush creep over my face and cover my face with my hands to hide my at the moment probably very stupid expression.

I feel Hyunjin's hands leave my waist and less than a second later his fingers wrap around my arm, forcefully pulling my hands off my face. He pins my arms  next to me again "oh so NOW you're shy?" He chuckles with a mocking tone and squeezes my forearms. "Don't hide yourself from me baby," he presses a deep, loving kiss on my lips.

"You're beautiful in every single way"