EK NAYA HISSA..EK NAYA KISSA!!!

Beginne am Anfang

Sana-So like next year after i am done with my movie after this?

Sid-Itna specific bhi ni hona hai...but yea maybe after that.

Sana-Toh tbtk?

Sid*smiling*Practice karenge aur kya😂

She smacked his hand and he kissed the top of her head.

He was being selfish somewhere, he remembers when one day on their second  anniversary she asked him what bothers him the most about having a baby and he replied

"K wo hamare beech mein soyega and i kind of hate that"

She made fun of him for saying that but he doesn't want to stop her from having a family when she is doing so much in her career.
They can wait...he wants a baby when its right for both of them and not only because dadi ko parpote ka muh dekhna hai.

Sana on the other hand was prepared mentally for a family now.
She doesn't understand why people say that a woman's life is over once she has a kid.
Sana has so many family members that have already said that they will be with her 24×7 whenever that day comes and she knows it won't be as difficult as sidharth thinks.

You can't explain this to men but the problems of motherhood have been so much more glorified that it undermines the joys of it.

She fears nothing when it comes to being a mother.
Sana can easily see herself working after she has a baby.

She doesn't care what people say or think...she wants to be a mother and bring a new life in this world.
She feels like she is ready now.

Whatever she is doing right now,she can do two years later also. Although her career is at a great place right now but so is her life and for sana both the things mean a lot.She has awards and fans to show for her career but she needs something to show for her marriage as well. This is how she is built. Sana is contended person and she is happy with how she is moving in life.

And now when they are about to celebrate their three year anniversary, she wants to be a mother now.

So she decided to finish the tv show shoot which will take another two months and after that she will plan a baby with her husband while she will be shooting for her movie.

And simultaneously they can keep trying for it.

She slept that night dreaming of a beautiful family that she will soon have.

(I wanted to say this before you guys read any further.....motherhood is not every woman's calling. Don't ever think that you not wanting a child or bearing one defines how good of a wife or a woman are you...its you choice because you will go through a lot emotionally, mentally and physically and if you do it for someone else...you will start to resent the person.So i want to say...be a mother only when you are absolutely certain that is what you want and not because your family wants an heir)

It was quite a hot day and sana was shooting outdoors today.
She was getting really woozy but wasn't saying anything.

It was getting harder and harder to breathe for her and as soon as the director said action...she was on the ground with a loud thud.

Everyone around was concerned and stopped the shoot all of a sudden.
They picked sana up and in a rush drove her to the hospital.

One of the spot boy was kind enough to call her husband while they were on their way to the hospital.

While sidharth was shooting his phone kept ringing and it was annoying everyone there.

Usually sidharth puts it on the silent mode but he forgot about it today.
It was going on continuously so sidharth excused himself and ran to look at his screen only to see call from an unknown number.
He avoided it and switched his phone off.