47 (with some smut)

We watched a bunch of movies, most of them from Disney, and now we're watching some "grown-up" movie that isn't directed for children. It isn't porn but there are some quite romantic parts in the movie. 'Babe, we're the only ones awake.' Namjoon raises his eyebrow and looks next to me. TaeKook sleeps pretty cute together. 'So? Don't you want to watch this movie?' I smirk and get on Namjoon's lap. 'I want to be like the female lead.' Namjoon smirks and puts his hands on my waist. 'Let's go upstairs then.' I shake my head and put out my shirt.

'I can't wait Nam. I am needy now.' Namjoon bites his lip and begins to kiss my neck and give me hickeys. 'We can't do it next to them. Plus, the stuff lays upstairs.' I sigh loudly and stand up. 'Fine then.' I put all of my clothes out and look daring at Namjoon. 'You made a big mistake there babygirl.' I shake my head and smirk. 'I am in control tonight.' Namjoon sighs and lifts me up. 'Bring us upstairs.' Namjoon nods and walks with me in his arms upstairs. 'What now princess?' I get an evil idea suddenly in my head.

'Sit on the bed and let me tie you up.' Namjoon does as I say. I undress him and tie him up to make sure that he can't touch himself at all. 'Babe... You're making me even harder.' I lick my lips and look at his dick. 'I know but you're going to watch me.' Namjoon raises his eyebrow. 'What?' I smirk and grab a vibrator. 'Babe.' I shush him and sit on a chair in front of him. 'I am going to make sure that I cum before you, but if you cum before me, there will be a punishment.'

Namjoon shakes his head. I begin to play with myself. When I put the vibrator against my clit, I begin to moan like crazy. Namjoon groans since he tries to hold back so badly. Since I am already really wet, it won't be that long that Namjoon has to control himself. 'Baby, I can't~~.' I moan so much that I can't even understand what he says. Namjoon and I cum at the same time. I smirk and sit on my knees in front of Namjoon. 'You came before me.' Namjoon quickly shakes his head.

'I am going to play a little with you.' Namjoon bites his underlip. I squeeze his cock slowly since it's still twitching. After that, we did a lot more together.

{Time Skip}

I open my eyes since the alarm clock was going off. 'Babe, don't get up.' I sigh and get up even though Namjoon told me not to. 'Babe~~.' I sigh and turn to Namjoon. 'You and I are both sore so get your ass out of bed. You need to work and so do I.' Namjoon raises his eyebrow and sits up on the bed. 'What? You got a job?'

I nod and smile. 'Of course. I have my charm from my brother after all.' Namjoon rolls his eyes and stands up. 'What's the job?' I sigh and look down. 'Don't hate me.' Namjoon grabs both of my hands and kisses on my knuckles. 'I could never.' I shake my head and pull my hands back. I walk to the closet and put on a outfit. 'I am a cop again.' Namjoon shakes his head and turns me around. 'No way.' I sigh and nod. 'It's true.' Suddenly Namjoon hugs me tightly and lifts me up while spinning around.

'I am so happy for you.' I raise my eyebrow. Namjoon puts me down on the ground again and smiles widely. 'Why? You aren't mad that I am a cop again?' Namjoon shakes his head. 'No of course not. You get to do the job that you really enjoy once again.' I smile and hug Namjoon. 'But what about you being Maffia then?' Namjoon smirks and hugs me. 'I just have to keep seducing the cop woman to make sure that I don't get arrested.' I raise my eyebrow and walk to my bag. 'Who says that the cop woman will be seduced for real by you?'

Namjoon scoffs and looks unbelievable at me. 'Well as long as the cop woman doesn't forget to act normal.' I raise my eyebrow. Suddenly, something begins to vibrate. 'You forgot baby? I put a vibrator in you for today... The whole day.' I shake my head and swallow. 'Namjoon, you can't do-.' Namjoon puts the vibrator harder and smirks. 'You and I made a deal, now you have to suffer the consequences.' I swallow and look down. 'I don't remember the deal...' Namjoon sighs and sits down on the bed.

'You wouldn't make me need to touch you, but I did need to touch you.' Namjoon puts it on slowly, so I would get wet but weren't able to get off on it. 'Now go, otherwise you would miss on your first day.' I curse at Namjoon while I walk outside the house. The chief and I decided to meet somewhere close by the police station. The day went by doing my new/old job once again. The chief makes sure that I get chases that the other cops haven't even seen or heard about, so it's less suspicious.

While I am walking home, I hear a lot of screaming. 'Let me go! You filthy pigs!' I walk inside the alley and since I threw away the vibrator in a certain place, I begin to run towards them. Before I could reach the woman, a guy grabs me tight from behind. Some of the guys turn around and smirk. 'Woah, not just one but we got them both.' I raise my eyebrow. The guys turn around and then I see why I recognised the female voice from something. Sarah! I try to free myself but it has no use. 'Double the money we're going to get.'